乂✰𝓖𝓾𝓷𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼✰乂

It's fine that's why I put a Template out for you to follow

It's fine that's why I put a Template out for you to follow. You don't need a plot I can come up with that myself.

❁ ❁ ❁

A male black jackal, with a huge scar over his left eye, white stripes on his back, a white fluffy chest fur that wraps around his neck, a white muzzle, his left eye is an ember yellow, and his right eye a sapphire blue, resting on the table beside him was a silver mask. The jackal buttons up a white dress shirt, and a dark gray vest and matching pants, a ruby symbol on the back of the vest, he straightens out his long white hair before fixing on his gloves taking a pistol into his hand along with his mask before walking out of his room.

"What's the news on the situation? Lyra?" The Male Jackal snapped at the female jackal wearing a similar suit, but a dark red, a long with the same symbol on the back of the vest.

"See for yourself Boss" Lyra said as she steps to the side.

The male jackal looked down at the tied up, blue hedgehog his ears were pinned to his head, a slim, slender, curvy figure, with wide hips and thick thighs and legs. a peach muzzle, underbelly, and arms.

Another male jackal was holding the hedgehog's belongings. "Hand it over Spade" Spade hands over the wallet to the male jackal.

Sonic Maurice Hedgehog.

"What do we do with it Boss?" Spade asked kicking the hedgehog making him whimper.

"Take him to the cells he can be of good use to us" The Jackal said as he tosses the keys over to Spade.

And like that Sonic was taken prisoner by the most powerful Mafia Groups, the Phantom Bandits.

Though they are only Mafia group that is soully made of Jackals, both male and Female.

As for the boss.

Sonic never really got to know the jackal behind the mask, but he knew his name was Infinite. As for what that Infinite had in store for him.

"Ahh!!..." Sonic moaned, as he griped the bedsheets hard a bulge in his abdomen from Infinite's cock being inside his vulva, his back was covered in deep whip marks, and black spike collar around his neck with a ruby charm hanging off of it with his name and Infinite's name on the back.

Whenever Infinite had the chance he just beat the poor hedgehog, and rape him until he was satisfied.

✿ ✿ ✿

✿ ✿ First Trimester ✿ ✿
(Three Months)

Sonic was slumped over the toilet, vomiting whatever was upsetting his stomach, sitting on the sink counter was a positive pregnancy test, that maids had given him to take.

Infinite wasn't really strict on Sonic taking birth control, or the morning after pill, nor was he using condoms.

Sonic's ears tilted up when the heard the door the door to the mansion open. It wasn't long before the bathroom door opened.

"What do we have here?" Infinite said as he saw the positive pregnancy test.

"I-Infinite...I c-ca-" Sonic started before a gloved fingered was placed over his lips.

"All you need to know is that your keeping it~" Infinite said to Sonic, as he just throws the test away.

"But...I"

"Are you talking back" Infinite growled at the hedgehog who only pinned his ears down and started trembling, the hedgehog's body was covered in deep bruises from Infinite hitting, deep gashes on his pelt from him constantly being whipped without mercy.

"No Sir..." Sonic admits, his collar was pulled forward and was forced forward into a kiss on jackal's lips "Good boy...Come we have to spread the news"

Sonic follows behind Infinite, his ears pinned to his head, as he was afraid to even get rid of the baby now.