乂✰𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪 𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓭✰乂

❁ ❁ ❁

❁ ❁ ❁

A male brown and red squirrel, red hair and bushy eyebrows wearing a light blue vest, with white fancy pants, with a golden belt around his waist with a sword holder attached to it.

Sitting on the queen size bed, is a male blue hedgehog, with a peach muzzle, underbelly, and arms, a slim, slender, curvy figure, very wide hips and very thick thighs and legs, wearing a red oversized hoodie that really wasn't doing a good job with hiding his seven month pregnant bump, as well as wearing black baggy pants, with red sneakers.

"Prince Elias?"

Elias stopped pacing to look at his pregnant mate, before a small smile formed on his muzzle he walked over to the hedgehog. "You don't have to call me by that anymore Sonic"

Sonic tilted his ears back and purrs softly, leaning into the squirrels hand. "Sorry...it's a habit..." he mutters.

"Are you feeling alright?"

Sonic held onto the prince's hand, and nodded, he was kind of nervous when it came to meeting the King and Queen, he's been working for them since he got fired from his last job...mostly because he was over work so that he could support his little brother, and pay for his education, so he took on two jobs. But since he got pregnant he couldn't really work as a maid...though the Queen was nice enough to continue paying him despite the strict rules of the kingdom.

His nerves mixed with his pregnancy just caused him to get sick to his stomach as well just gave him anxiety attack.

"No matter what they say...I'm not gonna let them separate us" Elias admits pressing his muzzle to his mates cheek. "Nor will I let them take her away"

Sonic purrs when feeling his bump getting rubbed.

"My Prince...Your parents have requested you, to join them in the throne room" a Servant responded knocking on the door.

Elias turned his attention to the door, before he helped hedgehog up from the bed, giving his hand a soft kiss. "Just stay behind okay?"

Sonic nodded as he had a small shade of pink on his cheeks, he just squeezed his boyfriend's hand for comfort. As he followed behind him.

✿ ✿ ✿

Sitting on the thrones, was a female brown chipmunk, with long braided hair, wearing a light green dress...and a golden tiara on her head, sitting beside her is a male brown squirrel, with gray hair, a black eye patch over his left eye, where a light blue vest with red assets to it, as well as red pants, with black boots.