乂✰𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓣𝓻𝓲𝓫𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻✰乂

❁ ❁ ❁

❁ ❁ ❁

A male red echidna, wearing a golden bracelet with a lapis stone in the center, a brown cowboy hat, with red pins with yellow stars into the center on his hat, a tan vest, and brown hiking shorts, white boxing like gloves with metal spikes on the knuckles, red, dark green, yellow hiking boots.

In his arms was blue hedgehog, with a peach muzzle, underbelly and arms, surgical scars on his chest where his breasts used to be, a silk green cropped top t-shirt with, matching pants, an emerald gem on his forehead, along with the same golden bracelet, but with a ruby gemstone in the center, the hedgehog looked to be in pain, and is heavily pregnant, he just tightens his grip on his husband's body. As he was controlling his breathing, to stop his body from pushing the infant out of his body.

"Just around the corner...hang in there Sonic" The Echidna said.

Sonic only growls "What the FUCK do you think I'm doing!!" He snapped.

The echidna practically broke down the doors to the Mobain Hospital with his strength, he'll care about that that later, since his husband was cleared in labor.

"Oh my..." The Receptionist said as she calls for the nurses.

The nurses came out of the back room, with a hospital bed they quickly motion the echidna to place Sonic down onto the stretcher.

Sonic only whimpers as he had tears in his eyes, as his pants were stained with blood. The nurses took Sonic.

"What's your name sir?" The First Nurse asked.

"Knuckles, and Sonic is my husband" Knuckles responded.

The assistant nurse was helping Sonic control his breathing while the other nurse was getting the attention of the maternity doctor.

"First Child or Second Child?"

"First" Knuckles responded.

Before they could continue with questions.

"GET IT OUT!! GET IT OUT!!" Sonic screamed as tears were streaming from his eyes. It was obvious that the kiton was coming.

The two nurses got ready quick, a long with the Doctor who slipped on his gloves and puts the mask on his face.

The nurse pushes Knuckles to Sonic's side, who held his hand out for Sonic to take.