乂✰𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓑𝓪𝓫𝔂✰乂

Ship(s): SonEXE (Sonic x EXE)

Sonic of Choice: Hermaphrodite

Trimester: Full Term

How Many Kitons: One

❁ ❁ ❁

❁ ❁ ❁

"Father!?!" A nun called out as she was running down the hallways...of the church, a few other nuns was looking after a heavily pregnant, blue hedgehog wearing a nun uniform, that was soaking wet at the crotch area. He had gone into labor.

"Hang in there Sister...just breath." The nun said to the blue hedgehog, who only lets out a small cry of pure pain, as he clinches his bump, as if to tell his kid to hold on a bit longer.

The nun...is married, of course...to the priest of the church...but it was very unclear on how the male had gotten pregnant in the first place, cause blue hedgehog and the priest had never been intimate not even after marriage.

"Sonic!?" The priest called out as he rushed over to the hedgehog, taking his hand. Only for it to get squeezed. "D-Doctor...Now!?..." Sonic whimpered out as the pain for some reason was starting to get unbearable for the poor hedgehog.

"Right...Nuns watch over the church!"

"Yes Father Shadow." The nuns said as they helped the Priest to get his pregnant husband to his car, unaware of red glowing eyes watching them with a devilish grin.

"S-Shadow...I...n-need to tell you something..." The blue hedgehog mutters as he was sweating trying to get hold back the urge to push...cause of the tight contractions.

"Not right now...Sonic, getting our baby healthy is what matters the most." The priest said.

When the pair pulled up to the hospital, the lady saw the male struggling, and hurried to get him on the stretcher, the priest was getting yelled at and cursed what he was getting wheeled to operate room.

He was changed out of the nun outfit into a hospital gown.

"AHHH!!!" Sonic screamed when the doctor told him to push, the blue was holding onto his husband's hand just for comfort his ear twitches lightly at much demonic voice.

"I wonder, how the priest would feel when his favorite nun had sin~"

Sonic had tears streaming down his face, from the intense pain...he was feeling in his body as he forced himself to push again.

Another scream escapes the peach lips of the blue hedgehog as he was told to push.

"I see head, your doing great..." The doctor said as he  got ready to pull the hoglet fully out.

Sonic sniffs as he just took a breather, his body felt very hot and he was sweating...he felt a hand rubbing against his cheek, thinking it was the priest he just leaned into the touch only feel sharp claws running through his quills...he couldn't do anything as he lets out a small cry of pain when feeling another contractions he just pushed with little strength he had left.

The soft wails of the newborn was heard after the mucus was pushed out of its system.

Shadow saw the hoglet when the doctor got a hold of the small creature, it was little bloody so he couldn't see the colors...during his husband's pregnancy he can tell that hedgehog had been acting strange lately, if anything they had been trying for of baby since they gotten married in the first place, and thinking that this was act of god he couldn't be happier.