乂✰𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓻 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼✰乂

I'll make it better cause this is a Mpreg Oneshot book after all

❁ ❁ ❁

A male red armadillo, who is wearing a dark brown vest, dark brown fingerless gloves and brown hiking boots with a dark brown belt, a silver wedding band on his finger, and a blue bandanna tied around his arm. He was having an arm wrestle, with a red echidna, Knuckles.

"Come on Mighty you got this!" A yellow flying squirrel cheered on, Ray.

"Don't loose this Knuckles!" A male bee hissed at Knuckles.

A male crocodile, wearing a golden chain necklace, a black leather jacket, along with a golden wedding band on his finger. "I don't know why I let those two make a bet" he stated as was watching the match play out.

"With all do defense...I did warn you that this was gonna happen when all got together, after all those years" A male purple chameleon said calmly.

"You better give up...Echidna" Mighty growled as he was struggling with keeping Knuckles' hand down.

"Hah...Not until you give up!" Knuckles growled.

It was kind of obvious that the two were evenly matched when it came to strength, after all the so called metal table was denting just underneath the sheer force of the two men.

The Chaotix always had a little get together, every year...it was just something that team did since the detective group dispatch so they can focus on private matters.

The first of which, was Vector, he actually was the one who decided that the group dispatch just so can focus on his relationship and marriage with Vanilla and her daughter Cream.

Espio agreed on the matter, after all a ninja like him could use some alone time just so he can focus on his personal training.

Mighty on the hand was in the same situation as Vector, but of course the mobian that he married wanted to keep it a secret until mobius was safe enough for him to actually settle down.

Knuckles didn't really have a say in the matter, since he only saw the group as close friends, let alone he had his own personal matters to deal with, like his own wife, and keeping an eye on the Master Emerald.

Charmy, and Ray, didn't really mind they were still kids after all, so if anything it just gave them an excuse to explore what they wanted to do now that they didn't have others around.

Mighty manages to get the upper hand over Knuckles thanks to the table collapsing in on itself.

Knuckles growls as he stops himself from swearing, this was his island...but the home a very scary grown rabbit woman who was rather against such swear words in the presence of young children.