乂✰𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓪𝓬𝓮✰乂

Ship(s): SonJet

Sonic of Choice: Hermaphrodite

Trimester: Second

Yes I'm gonna make up for not being able to write a SonJet Fanfiction for you guys, so I'm gonna write you a wholesome Oneshot. So I hope you enjoy.

❁ ❁ ❁

A male blue hedgehog, with a peach muzzle, underbelly and arms, an oversized off the shoulder sweater that covers his five month baby bump, and baggy jeans, he was just standing outside on the balcony of the fancy villa that belonged to his famous extreme gear racer boyfriend.

He honestly wasn't waiting for his husband to return early, after all the competition took place at least thousands of miles away, and because of his pregnancy he was unfit to travel that far of distance, but he did promise his boyfriend that he'd would watch the race on the TV.

He pulls away from the rails of the balcony closing the door and locking it, "Might as well head to bed..." he said as he looks down at his phone to check if he got a text message from his boyfriend telling him Goodnight, or at least a call, but nothing he only pinned his ears down and plugs his phone into the charger.

A male green hawk, who is wearing a dark red vest with his number and last name on the back, a pair of  green flight goggles on his forehead and black jeans he had his hands in his vest pocket, it was of course getting close to the finals of his race but he had time to take a flight back home to take care of something before he competes in the finals of his race. He closed the bedroom door behind him and waits outside on the balcony.

Sonic opens the door to the bathroom, after washing his hands he saw that the balcony doors were open, "Wait I could've sworn I closed them..." he said as he walked over to the doors only pause when seeing a familiar.

"Jet?..." he said to the hawk, though it sounded like a whimper he blames his pregnancy hormones for making him so emotional.

"Hey..." Jet greeted, the hedgehog ran over to Jet and hugs him a bit of tears in his eyes, "I thought you weren't coming home...until the announcer said"

"Well I asked...and got a flight home, I have to take the first flight back though tomorrow, but I had to reason"

"And what's the reason?"

"I know this is gonna sound corny...but out of all the races I taken and completed, there is just one race that I haven't completed, and even if those obstacles were rough I'd always made it through"

The hedgehog only covers his mouth as tears started streaming down his cheeks, when he saw the hawk get down on one knee.

"So Sonic Maurice Hedgehog, will you meet me at the finish line and help me complete this last race?"

Sonic sniffs, "Y-Your right it's kind of corny..." he held his hand out for Jet to slide the ring on, "But yes...Yes I will marry you!"

Jet slide the silver engagement ring onto Sonic's finger before standing up, only to be forced into a hug, the hedgehog was sobbing into him.

He quickly pulled away when he felt a small kick in his womb from the kitons.

"J-Jet..." Sonic sniffled out, the Hawk only rubbed his fiancé bump, "Your excitement got them excited"

Sonic only gives Jet a small kiss on his beak.