Chapter 19 - backstory

This is the [past?] of the sweets-born people [Eirn, Azzy ,mother, lily, liz] this has nothing to do with the next chapter and its kinda a extra. so you can skip if you wanna. these are in the pov of the person that the story is of [not including lily and liz], i'll try to keep it under 200-300 for each story,

Lily:
Lily's parents were high school sweet hearts, meeting in middle school, were they also met their other friends, they thought they would stay together, they thought they would have a big house with kids, before buying a house together they didn't even move into each others apartments, without thinking about what each others needs were they did it anyway. he wanted the house to be colorful while she wanted tones of white and beige. they were so different, she wanted to raise the kid on the way like she was, he wanted to raise her his way. she didn't want to grow up but knew how, he wanted to but had no clue, they wouldn't talk about anything. it wasn't high school, they had bills, jobs, and at some point wanted a kid. she sat and did nothing while he did everything. tired and soulless he wanted to live separate.

'with the kid only a month or two away?'
'yes'
'then you raise her like I asked'
'I can't..'

You can't? what do you mean you can't? thats your child, your soon to be wife was asking you. he didn't wanna do anything either. he was moving states, 3 away.

'well what about the child?'
'Laila'
'what about her?'
'she owns a orphanage'
...
'you.. are putting her up for-"
'no, Laila said she would personally adopt her.'

All he need was her to sign one sheet of paper, she didn't it without a second thought, like a bratty teen she stormed off, like she had signed away nothing. did she not care? so childish.

265

Azzy:
A rich man, with no time for me, and a tutor who yelled. the maids were nice, but they had to be. I haven't even seen him in a week. this tutor was nicer, she only yelled. the last one yelled and insulted me

'ARE YOU STUPID?'
'you didn't say it well'

She grabbed my hair and asked again. I didn't try to say anything, everything I would say wasn't right. I tried everything, so I just stared at her. apparently it was a starting contest, she let me go. well I won, and I guess I got to do what I wanted. after that one he got me a new one. I we in the 3rd grade now anyway. but now I wasn't going to school, I didn't want to know why. I thought he he forgot, but now I have a tutor for more then a hour, he's asking questions that I don't know, so I just go back to thinking.

'Azzy? do you know this?'
'no'
'can you try'

I don't wanna be mean. the last woman was mean, I don't wanna be like her. though I think about pulling his hair, he did nothing. answer.

'89?'
'no, can you try again?'
...
'no'
'i'll stop asking after,'
...
'78?'
'nope 75, but you got much closer'

He looked sad, he had been my tutor for.. how many weeks? he had news to tell me

'I wish I could take you myself but-'

He was going on about how I couldn't live with him and that I wouldn't be living with my dad, I had almost forgotten that he's here too. some times I do.

'why can't he keep me?'
'he.. uhm, you just can't stay here. in a week I have to drop you off so you can go with a woman named Laila.'
...
'ok'

I feel like I was meant to be sad. I was crying but nothing hurt. did he not notice? so Disconnected.

329

Liz:
Her mother was a scientist, and so was her father she had met him soon after becoming a scientist and they had a child on the way. but her father was restless and reckless, he always wanted to find something new. though he mother tried making him do safety precautions she was often convinced of letting him do what he, so called needed to do in the down stairs basement. she grew a lot more worried when he was moving on different things to 'find'. when he told her a month before Liz was born completely that he would be studying azidoazide azide. she made a will, stating that the child would be named Liz, any money would go to her when 18 and she would go to her friend Laila. there was a war going on across the world so a more powerful gun powder would 'make us millionaires' she made him go some were else, but behind her back he did it in their home. one miss element and a few seconds of panic ruined the basement and first floor. she was on the second floor, sadly that only made it worse. she had such a feeling before her nap, that she should go check downstairs. too bad she didn't. did she not think? so trustful.

219

Eirn:
My mother loved my dad, and so did he. we all got into a car crash while he was driving, my mother said the car that hit them was on his side, so he isn't here anymore. he was smart and I wish I was like him, I wanted to be smart but mom makes me fell like I wanna be gone too. she threatens me, sometimes with throwing things, sometimes just with words, I don't know what I did but I think its because i'm not like dad, when she cries, she asks for dad back, I want him back too, maybe I should be him, I think she wants me to care for her.

'i'm sorry,'
'its ok'
'you know when you met Laila right?'
'yes'
'you'll met her again, for a long time.'
'ok, but why?'
'what I did wasn't normal, mama will go to rehab, and when I get out i'll see you ok?'

Whats rehab? I didn't think it was a good time to ask but by the time I thought it was, i was at a house. well when she gets done with that i'll be as smart as dad. did she not remember? so addicted.

203

Laila/mother:
After high school me and 5 of my other friends went to do their own things. with all that was going on I should have checked on them more. their poor kids, we all said if anything happened another would take them in but it seems like in a month or two everything happened. when Aran called talking about the soon to be breakup almost everything went down hill. and the kids look so much like them. i'm so sorry I didn't check in more.

86

i'm never getting you to write again.

fine-

Also the way 'cloud,' will be uploaded with 'you and I' [the other story] is every 4-5 chapters i'll post a 'you and I' chapter, by the time I post this chapter a 'you and I' chapter is posted'
ALSO I'M VERY SORRY FOR THE LIKE 3 WEEK BREAK-

Also the way 'cloud,' will be uploaded with 'you and I' [the other story] is every 4-5 chapters i'll post a 'you and I' chapter, by the time I post this chapter a 'you and I' chapter is posted' ALSO I'M VERY SORRY FOR THE LIKE 3 WEEK BREAK-

Word count : 1233