4

Kakashi silently stared at her. She was an idiot. Has she not seen herself? How was she smiling so brightly? He shook off the warm feeling and turned his head to the side. "You're blocking the entrance," he stated and she cheekily grinned. "Well you can't really leave with that kunai on your shoulder now can you?" She said and he inwardly gave a huff of resistance. She gave a small wince as her injuries now made themselves known to her. She groaned and crawled to the little hiding spot she had hidden Kakashi in and looked at him. He stared back at her and then looked at the entrance, "That might scar you know," he stated and looked back at her cheek. She frowned but carefully pouted, "You're just glad it wasn't your face." 

He looked at her and stayed quiet. They had survived."Wheres Minato-sensei?" He asked and Sakura shrugged. "He'll find us, he always does," she stated and made herself comfortable. "I'm gonna be a Hokage with a cool scar! I can tell tales of how I avoided death and the prize was my cheek!" Only one thought cross Kakashi's mind as he heard that. I'm glad it wasn't you.

A few minutes passed and when Minato found them he didn't know whether to be relieved, shocked, or both. He looked at Kakashi who appeared to be wounded and looked back at Sakura who seemed to be at peace. The only thing that shocked him was seeing Kakashi, and what he can call, standing protectively in front of Sakura while being injured. He raised his eyebrow and watched as Kakashi let his guard down. "Rin will patch up the minor injuries for now until we get back to the village," Minato stated and he winced. He felt sorry for the hospital staff that would have to tie down Sakura.

Sakura stared into the mirror of the hospital restroom. They tried they said but there it was a scar. It wasn't as big as before but it was there. They said to not frown to much for it might hurt but the pain wasn't processing at the moment. They had healed her bruises but told her to take it easy. The wound had been too close to the eye. Rin hadn't come to visit her, but Sakura knew she would soon. She was excited to see her companion. She heard a knock on her hospital room and quickly walked back to her hospital bed. Seeing who came in had her hiding under the blankets. Kakashi entered and blankly stared at the lump of blankets and released a sigh.

"Well you're up and early," she nervously muttered from under the blankets. Kakashi found himself standing next to the bed and then he was fighting the lump for the blankets. "Leave them alone!" She screamed and tugged the blankets closer to her and away from the prying grip. A tug of war had taken place and none of them were gonna give up. Sakura hid under the blankets while Kakashi pulled and pulled and felt the blankets going towards him. With one last pull he managed to get the blankets off of her, and she screeched like a vampire who had seen the sun. "You're being annoying," he mumbled and threw the blankets to the ground. "Aren't Hokages proud of their scars?" He asked and Sakura stilled.

She slowly turned and looked at him. "You still look ugly with it or without it," he said and soon found himself being attacked with a hospital pillow. If a fight was what she wanted, a fight she would get. He grabbed the second pillow and hit her back on her side, being mindful of the closed wound on her face. The fight slowly spread to a match of who can hit who the most and soon they were both chasing each other around. They hadn't realized that their sensei had entered the room and was watching the fight. He facepalmed but silently watched them. Maybe they were on better terms and the team exercises were working Orr... He grinned Something happened to one of them. He was sure to bring it up to his loving wife.