8

No one had seen him in weeks they told her, but Kushina was not going to give up. No way in hell would she let the grey haired shinobi drown in his sorrows. She was patient and as soon as she saw him, she dragged the boy with her. "You know Kakashi, I miss her too," she whispered to him. "You're not the only one that misses her. We all would give everything to bring her back. I would give everything just to see her once again ," she stated as she saw the sad look in his eye. "But.." she left off, "What would Sakura say if she saw you right now?" His lone eye widened but the grief in his heart was too much. It physically hurt him each day to go on. Nothing was said as the red haired engulfed the boy in a hug.
————
Rin did not understand. Kakashi and Sakura had been in their own league, even Kurenai had told her that their friendship was beautiful. Friendship was a strong word to use is what she realized. She dared say but Kakashi almost seemed heart broken. There were times where she would catch him with a faraway look and other times he would stop by the flower shop to buy those flowers. Maybe Rin was an awful friend, because even now she tried her best to get closer to Kakashi.
————
Kakashi gently replaced the old flowers with the new ones. He touched the lone grave and traced her name slowly. Every time he closed her eyes, he would see her smile. Around every corner of the village he would see her helping out an elderly, but at night time, he would be haunted with her final moments. The Sakura that was foolishly devoted to her team. The Sakura that sacrificed herself to see him live one more day. The Sakura he had learned that he had adored. Gone was the sunshine.
————
Sakura gasped and sprung up. Her whole body hurt and it hurt her to breathe. She kept gasping for air as panic filled her whole body. Where was she? Was she dead? Where's Kakashi and Rin? Are they safe? She didn't feel dead. She grunted as a wave of pain went through her head. She felt her face and wondered why it was so sensitive. Her scar was still there but it hurt now more than usual. She looked around and saw that she was surrounded by dark walls. In the middle there was a white odd looking thing and a throne made out of stone.

She scoffed and tried to stand up but failed miserably. "Is anybody here," she yelled and got no reply in return. " Great, I mysteriously got dragged into a bed." She could feel the dried blood on her, and could feel her aching body. "I thought I had died," she whispered but soon cheered up. "Kakashi and Rin will be so excited when I make my way out of here," she stated with a grin. She quickly made up her mind and slowly stood up. She would walk to the throne and sit down to think of her awesome plan. She slowly set her weight on one foot and then to the other. The walls that she grabbed on felt like a combination of stone and dirt. "This place is so weird," she whispered and slowly made her way to the throne.

"You know it's a little weird," she concluded, "Why would there be a big throne in the middle of nowhere," she muttered as she neared the throne. "Because," a voice stated as she got closer, "The best deserve thrones."