9

Sakura was taught and had learned many things.

One: Madara was very arrogant and prideful. Heck the old man talked as if he was a god.

Two: Madara had the talk to back him up. Yes her recovery was slow, but he was teaching her things she had not been taught at the academy. It blew her mind.

Three: She found out that Madara wanted a world of peace. No wars, nobody had to die, and Sakura loved that idea.

She knew she had a nasty scar on her face and it made her self conscious. What would her team think when they see her? Would they cry or scream? She would pay to see Kakashi cry, but she knew he wouldn't cry over her. He was too arrogant and tough, but she took in comfort knowing they had been friends before she got crushed. She worried so much about Rin. She always wondered how she was holding up over her fake death. Poor Rin she must've been filled with grief.

Sakura didn't know how much time had passed, but she knew she could slowly walk and was getting most of her movement back. It was all thanks to that old man with the long hair and white tree guy. He sure had a lot of wisdom, and Sakura loved listening to everything he had to say. Not because he was old.... No of course not, he had such wisdom it amazed her. He had told her that she would be able to go soon and see her friends. Her friends were her family, so she was filled with joy at the thought.

She missed her friends and everyday she trained for her movement to become better. Her balance was better due to Madara's way of meditating and training. Her hair had gotten longer than she had ever had it, and she was sure she had gotten taller too. Although she did consider the white weird tree guy her friend, she did find him a little weird sometimes. Though she knew, he was also Madara's friend.

Everyday she held onto that wall and took slow steps, only reminiscing on her memories to keep her going. She had to admit there were times when she just wanted to cry, but she never gave up. She knew she had to return, because what would they do without their future Hokage.
————
It was routine for him. Sleep, wake up, visit her grave stone, clean it up, and show up to training. He knew his sensei had been keeping a close eye on him and knew that Rin was worrying too, but it didn't matter. He heard the whispers of his colleagues. They were saying he had lost his greatest rival, his best friend. They were right. No one made an attempt to replace her, and he was fine with that. No one had her demeanor. No one clumsily tripped over a pebble or helped the elderly like she did. She was a ray of sunshine, and Kushina was right. He would give everything to bring her back.

He was deeply disturbed as Rin made it her mission to gloat his ego. She also made it her mission to bring him home cooked meals. He didn't like that she was dotting on him, but put up with it in honor of Sakura. She was always there next to him looking at him with a weird stare, it made him worried.

Months had passed and he was given his first solo mission with his teammate. They were to scout out information, so why did Rin have to get kidnapped. Many things had gone wrong, and he could not rely on his sensei to help them this time. His mind was going into overdrive as he thought of a hundred ways to save the mission, but none of them were in his favor. He let out a sigh of relief as he saw Rin pick up the pace. They could make it out alive.

"Sakura, Rin and Kakashi are in trouble!"