5| 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗈𝗍

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

.

.

.

THE LAST FEW DAYS were intresting to say the least, I know we could all can testify to that.

WASABI SQUAD

Yk that whole Truman situation, really annoying
Just thought I should remind people
CAUSE I STILL WANNA KILL HIM

Mil
We got your back, I know Eddie wants to kill him too

Eddie
Never wanted to do something more

Jack<3
It's over with
Everything's ok now and he won't bother us anymore

If he does I will end him

Rudy
Vi have you been taking you anger medication

....
Oh my
Look at the time
GOTTA GO

I put my phone down as I arrived at the dojo, "so you try to ignore the subject only to appear in person?" Rudy asks as he looks at me confused.

"Oh yeah...didn't think that far," I mumbled as I just shrugged my shoulders as I put my bag down.

Rudy heads inside his office while I make my way to the others who are surrounding Jack.

"Alright guys stand back!" He says, his voice full of confidence, and for some reason he seemed cuter when he spoke with such confidence.

He lifts his hand up before quickly slamming it down, "what's the big deal Jack you've done that a thousand times?" Jerry asks confused as we all nod in agreement, all equally confused.

"Wait for it!" Right as Jack says that he blows out a bit and suddenly the concrete slowly breaks into bits.

"Woooahh," we all drag as we watch it happen, "I wish you could do that to my cello, players don't play the cello!" Eddie remarks, making me snicker, "well your not a playa!" Milton cuts in, I try hard to hold in my laughter.

"I will be when I get rid of that dang cello!" Eddie slaps back, Milton makes an insulted face and that was my last straw as I burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?!" Eddie and Milton yell at the same time, "BAHAHAHA ah I'm dying fuck, sorry sorry I'm done now," I say as I was quick to recover.