15| 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖺

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

.

.

.

I SIT WHILE ON MY PHONE as I wait with Jack for the boys to get back with the food, "this food is terrible!" Eddie exclaims, making me look up from my phone as they approach.

"Well what do you expect from a place called the scabby dragon," Milton says as they place the food on our table in the Malls center plaza.

"I'll take one of these fortune cookies, hard to mess them up," Jack says as he steals a cookie from Eddie's bag.

"Watch them mess it up," I say as I grin, he rolls his eyes as he opens the cookie. "You are about to embark on an exciting journey," Jack reads aloud, "oh! Sweet dude, that's a good one!" Jerry says but Jack clearly doesn't believe it, saying it's dumb and just there to take your mind off the bad taste of the cookie, comparing it to an old man's ear.

"Do I even want to know how you can say that?" I ask my tone not really showing curiosity.

He just grinned as I rolled my eyes before following Jack inside the Dojo. As we walk in Rudy runs up to us, "Good you guys are here! I have great news!" Rudy exclaims excitedly as me and Jack look confused.

"You two are going to China! There's a martial arts championship in China and you both got in!" Rudy tells us, making our eyes widen as we look at each other shocked, "NO WAY?!" We yell in disbelief as we jump around excitedly,

Kim was quick to rush out to tell the others as they hurry in.

"I can not believe this, we are going to the junior world martial arts championship in China!" Jack exclaims to the others still in disbelief.

"I was gonna go, but I'm not with what you call, you know, good..." Milton sighs as his tone goes from confident down to shame, but he didn't seem to mind at all.

"I've been dreaming about this tournament since I got into martial art! How did this happen?" I exclaim in disbelief just like Jack.

"Well I may know how it happened, I might've taken it upon myself to write a letter about two certain students and possibly sent it to, oh I don't know, China?" Rudy explains sounding as if he didn't believe his own words.

"Rudy, this is important! Try to remember, did you do it or not?" Jerry asks seriously, I slap my hand on forehead letting out a small giggle.

"Of course I did it, Jack and Vivian are amazing, they're undefeated, neither have ever lost a match in their life!" Rudy exaggerates.

"Uhm...Rudy can we... talk to you outside for a second?" Jack asks as Rudy follows us outside, "Rudy not everything you told those people about us are true," Jack starts, "he's right Rudy you saw me fail before," I point out.