14| 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

.

.

.

AND WITH THAT chaos was soon going to fill this room.

"I can't believe Jacks gone," Eddie says, truly feeling disbelief, maybe he wasn't in that alliance after all.

"It doesn't feel right that he's gone, he's our friend," I exclaim.

"I'm really gonna miss him, I feel so bad," Kim says as she sighs. "Miss him my ass," I mumble as I sigh with a giggle.

"Kim I gotta admit voting Jack out was brilliant," Milton says as he takes a seat next to Kim and Jerry sits on the other couch while I sit on the floor near Jerry pretending to ignore their conversation with my headphones "on".

"We gotta work together, it's the only way anyone wins on this show," Kim says, suddenly Eddie walks in, I grin ear to ear but I quickly hide it.

"What's going on? Did you guys form an alliance?" Eddie asks, sounding hurt, "Wait what? That's what you guys were doing? How could you do that to Jack?" I ask, acting like I was clueless.

"No no no, it's not like that man we just met in secret and decided to do whatever it takes to win, and now that I'm hearing it yes absolutely we have an alliance," Jerry quickly confesses.

"That's not really fair is it?" Eddie asks rhetorically, "it isn't fair at all," I say agreeing with Eddie.

"Well your not gonna have to worry about it cause you're out next!" Kim says, I couldn't tell if it was to me or Eddie though, but we both still gasp.

"You told me Milton was out next!" Jerry says, making Milton gasp, "what?! you told me Jerry was next!"

"And the tower soon crumbles," I mumble grinning behind my hand as I continue to act hurt by her plan.

"Everyone just calm down, I mean how much fun was that ball pit?" She asks, trying to change the subject. "You know who you can trust in this game?" Milton starts.

"No one!" They all yell, before stomping back into their rooms only to go into the wrong ones making me giggle.

Once they all enter their rooms I pull my phone out.

Jack<3

Surprise surprise I'll be back!

You better Eddie's the only one who doesn't seem like a crazy person

Aren't you being just as crazy?

NO! Well no not really
Anyways change of plans
Don't be nice on me, I don't want to get
caught