9| 𝖣𝖾𝖺𝗅

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲

.

.

.

HE SMILED with a small sigh, turning the music on.

We head onto the mat and start to dance, he freezes signaling me to dance, I grin as I start with doing the Flinstone going into a knee drop, quickly transitioning to a knee spin and then straight into a coffee grinder. I flip back backwards from the coffee grinder before trying out this new move I've been working on with the help of Jerry.

"You got this!" Jerry cheered as he knew what I was gonna attempt. 

(Watch Deboshir at 0:5)

"Holy- YOU DID IT!" Jerry yells as he runs up and hugs me, "now you do yours!" I encourage.

He looks a bit hesitant but puts his music on and starts dancing, as he gets closer to his new move I cheer him on.

When he does the move he did it great, I run up to him and hug him, "you did it!" I exclaim as I smile brightly.

"Sup Jerry, hey princess," our heads quickly turn to see Smooth at the door, I roll my eyes as he now ruined our moment.

"Smooth? What are you doing here?" Jerry asks as he walks closer to Dan, "Those were some pretty crazy moves I saw, though it's something I expect from you princess," he says winking at me.

I glared at him but of course Jerry was oblivious to the tension, "I've been working on it for a long time, Vi has been helping with it, I call it the Jerry," Jerry says proudly.

"How'd  you come up with that?" Dan asks, I look at him like he just asked the stupidest question ever, which he did. I slap my forehead and sigh annoyed already.

"Well..uhm I'm Jerry and I added the 'the'," Jerry explains a bit confused.

"How on earth did we end up here, no, how did I end up here?!" I mumble to myself, yelling at myself for coming here, I sigh, tuning back into their conversation.

"Look you got talent, you're wasting it by trying to make dancers out of a bunch of karate rats," Dan says to Jerry as if he forgot I'm here.

"Hey! Those are my friends! But go on," Jerry exclaims, offended quickly going back to his clueless tone, "I'm also right you know," I say trying to make them aware of my presence.

"Lemme ask you something, are you the best karate student in that dojo?" Dan asks and my teeth clench, I already could tell why he brought Jerry here.

"No Jack is," Jerry responds, Dan grins, "well I'm gonna give you the chance to be the best at something. Jerry I want you on my crew, you in?" Dan asks, but before I could say something Jerry had already answered, "yea, I guess so. Wow, even your hands are smooth. Dude what's your secret?" He says as he shakes Dan's hand.