18| 𝖬𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

.

.

.

I SMILE, SPOTTING MILTON and Jerry freaking out a bit as they spot their dates.

"Look, there's Jerry and Milton and their dates," I giggle as I point them out for Luka as we dance.

"Wow they really look like new people, they must be freaking out," Luka says, letting out a chuckle, making me laugh with him.

"I'm having a great time Luka," I smile, "me too, and it's gonna get even better, apparently the vote may lead to a tie with you and Kim for queen of the swan court," Luka explains.

"That's crazy! But there's a lot of black dragons here, I don't think they would like to vote for me and Kim," I sigh but I didn't feel bothered by it.

"I don't know, I think you both got a shot," he smiles and I smile back, the music stopped as we all applaud. Suddenly a familiar song came on, "oh no," I giggled as I turned to see Kim already dancing.

"Oh yea! This is my jam!" Kim yells as she dances, Brody watching her confused. As she keeps dancing Luka tells me he and Brody are gonna use the restroom and I nod as I keep an eye on Kim.

Jack's pov (surprise pt. 2)

"Tonight I put down the lie I lived for 15 years," Rudy exclaims as I roll my eyes, "we all know you dye your hair," continuing my training.

"Not that lie, I'm talking about a completely different lie," Rudy exclaims, "hey who'd the girls end up taking anyways?" Rudy asks.

I sigh as I stop training, "these kids named Brody and Luka Carlson," I tell Rudy, "Brody and Luka? They're first degree black belts, I tried to recruit them but they were dead set on being a Black dragon," Rudy explains, making my eyes widen, no way?!

"They're Black dragons?! Oh I knew something was off about Luka! I gotta get to the cotillion!" I exclaim as I'm about to run out the door, but I was quick to stop, turning around.

"Man, I need a tux!" I start to panic a bit, "oh I got one in the office," before he can finish I was already running in to change into it.

I quickly rush to the cotillion making it just on time as Vivian walks on stage with Kim along with the two assholes.

As I run in Milton and Jerry stops me, "Jack! The black dragons are here to get revenge on Vivian and Kim!" Milton says, "I know I'm just trying to figure out how!" I explain in a panic.

"All we know is that Vivian's...might not end well," Jerry mutters, making my fist clench in anger.

"And now for the presentation of the crowns by our grand swan," the lady announces as the swan comes in, the crowd applauds as a wooden swan comes in.