12| 𝖬𝖺𝗇 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗂𝖾𝗌

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

.

.

.

WHY WAS I HERE? More precisely why did I get dragged here?! I mean they're pretty much a couple already right?!!

"So Milton, Julie, I hear you guys have chemistry together!" She grins trying to act like she is being sneaky yet funny, Jack goes along with it laughing just as weirdly as Kim while I just slap my forehead.

Julie looks at Milton and Milton looks at her, sighing. "I'm sorry Julie, if you want to go home I get it," Milton admits but I knew he was hoping she wouldn't.

"I don't want to go home," she confesses, Milton's face lights up, "so you wanna stay here?" He asks his hope building by the second.

"Does an object in motion tend to remain in motion?" She asks, "unless there's a friction coefficient," Milton responds as him and Julie giggle followed by Jack and Kim trying to laugh having no clue what was going on, I lean back in my seat rolling my eyes at their flirting.

"Guys we're good if you want to sit at another table," Milton points out, "oh thank god!" I exclaim as I get up but Jack and Kim don't follow. The two try to stay but I groan as I roll my eyes grabbing their ears as I drag them out of the restaurant.

"You guys suck at taking a hint don't you?" I ask rhetorically, sighing as I drag them all the way to the dojo.

As we change into our gis we start to practice a bit till Milton and Julie walk in.

"Milton! Maybe you would like to introduce me to your lady friend?" Rudy asks, pointing out the girl next to him that he brought into the dojo.

"Rudy this is Julie and like me she feels that Pluto was unfairly downgraded from planet status," Milton introduces, "Astroid my butt!" Julie exclaims, making them both giggle.

They take a seat on the bench still hand in hand, "meeting Milton was the best thing that's happened to me since I moved here," she says smiling to Milton.

Milton turns to Rudy, "while Julie's parents are away in Europe, she's living with her uncle," He explains. "See, that's what families are all about! Your uncle sounds like a great guy!" Rudy exclaims.

Suddenly my attention turns to the approaching Black dragons, "oh dear god," I mumble realizing what's about to happen.

They enter the dojo quickly, "there you are! Frank told me he saw you two together," Ty says as he walks up to Julie.

"Yeah!" Franks adds in as I turn to glare at him, making him flinch a bit.

"What are you doing here?" Rudy asks, his tone sounding annoyed, "I came to get my niece," Ty says, Milton turns to Julie shocked, "Ty's your uncle?" Jack turns to Ty now also confused, "Julie's your niece?"