20| 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 (not pre-edited yet)

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
(not pre-edited yet)

.

.

.

"HE WAS FIRED?!" I yell more angry then the rest, Rudy was my best friend and like a brother to me. How could his own idol do this to him?

"Do you know what flungpoo is- oh just got it, not funny!" Bobby yells into his phone before hanging up.

"I'm gonna hurt him, I'm gonna do it!" I whisper yell as the other eyes widen, Jack grasp me wrapping his arms around Miss you waist and arms carrying me out as Jerry opened the door for us.

"How could he do that? Rudy is our Sensei not some stupid green robot!" I mutter as Jack grabs my hand as we walk out of the dojo together.

"It's gonna be ok Vi, let's go see him and we can create some form of a plan, okay?" Jack says, squeezing my hand a bit to give me reassurance.

I sigh nodding as we head to our apartment.

Arriving at the door we ring the doorbell, "who is it?" We hear before we tell him who we are, "it's me Jack along with Vi, Jerry and Kim."

We hear rummaging and I sigh, "don't you have a key?" Kim asks and I nod, "I do but it's probably best we wait till he opens it." I mumble before the door opens as Rudy holds what I believe is a remote to his ear. "Look! I already have an offer to personally train John Claude Van Diesel for his next movie, so uh, unless you can beat that, don't call me again!" He exclaims, I silently giggle as Jack hold my hand while we walk in and take a seat on Rudy's couch.

"Sorry, phones been ringing off the hook, getting so many job offers, it's like gimme some space people!" He laughs awkwardly, "uh...Rudy, we know you weren't really talking to any body," Kim points out. "Whaaaattt?" Rudy exclaims as he drags it out, it was clear he was lying, "that's a remote," I say as I point to the thing in Rudy's hand. "Your a remote!" Rudy quickly tries to retort making me and Jack look at him utterly confused.

"How your robot sensei? Making you better at karate?" Rudy mocks, "we're better, but we're miserable," Kim sighs and Jerry nods in agreement. "Rudy we're here cause we need you back at the dojo, we all got caught up in the excitement of that wasabi wind up toy but dude that things not you," Jack confesses. "I just want to point out that it also tried to put me in the hospital," I exclaim as I cut in before letting them continue.

"The robots a better teacher, you guys don't need me!" Rudy exclaims not believing our words. "are you kidding?" Kim exclaims, "of course we need you!" Jack exclaims. "Did you  seriously ignore the fact that I said I almost got hospitalized by a robot?!" I exclaim truly confused and baffled after Rudy called it a better teacher.