Sam x Reader

You were walking around town,not bothering anyone. It was nice to take a walk around town. You went near the beach,not at the beach,but near it. You sat in the grass and relaxed. You needed this and it was quite relaxing.

 Suddenly,you hear a voice call your name. “Y/N?!” You sat up and spotted Sam. “Hello!” He came and sat next to you. “What are you doing?” You asked him,slightly moving so there was more room on the grass for him to sit down on. 

“Just using my skateboard,the real question is what are you doing sitting in front of my house? Are you spying on me?” He was obviously teasing,you had forgotten where he lived and you just so happened to be sitting in front of his house. You both talked for a couple of hours. 

“Hey,you should let me buy you dinner one night!” He said,smiling wide. “How about tonight?” You were shocked by his sudden offer. “Oh,sure! Are you certain about that though?” He nodded,“Yes! I am!” He seemed excited,you were confused. It was just buying someone dinner,what could be so exciting about that? 

“Thank you Sam. I appreciate it.” You smiled at him,you had a weird feeling in your stomach,but it wasn’t like a…a bad feeling,more of a good one,certainly new to you. He smiled at you,and you felt so happy seeing him smile. He stood up and reached his hand out to help you up.

“Ready?” You seemed shocked still and grabbed his hand. He helped you and you seemed so shy all of a sudden.  He brought you to the bar,and Gus was there. “Hi Sam! Hey Y/N!” You both waved at him and sat down at a table. You both were talking and Gus walked over. “I didn’t realize you two were dating. Congrats!” You looked at Sam,then back at Gus. You covered your face with your hands.

 Sam explained that you guys were just friends. Gus gave a smirk and nodded,handed you menus and left for a bit. “Are you okay?” Sam noticed you were hiding your face,all he could hear was you mumble “Yes…”

Sam looked at you, “Are you sure? Why are you hiding your face?” You took your face out of your hands,your face was red. Sam’s expression was…shock? “Why is your face red? Do you-?” You cut him off,saying that it was just the impression your hands had left. Of course,he didn’t believe that. 

“You know I don’t believe that?” You looked at him,defeated. What else were you supposed to do in this situation? You had liked him for a while but always was able to ignore it or,act like you didn’t,but not anymore.He chuckled to himself and went to Gus,said that something came up and you both left. ‘Kids these days.’ Gus thought. 

You both went back to his place “Hi mom! Bye mom!” He ran in his room,holding your hand. He closed his door. Your mind was racing,pretty much going south. “I’m not going to do anything to you,relax. I just thought that this would be better? I don’t know..” You sat on his bed and he sat next to you. 

“By your face at the bar,I can tell you like me.” He started,he looked at you and you looked at the floor. You just nodded. He smiled. “That’s good to confirm because I like you as well.” You looked at him immediately. “Well that got your attention.” You calmed your expression a bit. “How could it not,dumbass?” He laughed, “No need to get so hostile,but I do really like you.” You sighed in relief and Sam seemed nervous all of a sudden.

 “Will you..date me?”You were shocked and sat up. You froze in place,this was happening!? You nodded very aggressively and he smiled “I’m glad.”

—---------------------- —---------------------

Hello loves! This is coming out and then a Genshin one,so yea. I will be working on both,plus a few other random stories! Hope you enjoyed<3