Willy x reader

Willy had written you a note that said he would help you catch fish/fish with you. You were happy to accept the offer because Willy seemed like an interesting person to fish with,he did live on the coast so,he definitely has experience with fishing.

Once you got to the beach he saw you and waved,you waved back. "Hi,glad to see you came!" You smiled,"Of course I would." He helped you set up everything and showed you how you properly cast your rod. After all that,you both just had to wait.

"Soooo,how long have you lived here?" He shrugged,"Many years,maybe a little over 2 decades?" You had a look of shock for a moment,"That's a while! I've only been here..well not that long." He looked at you,"That's okay!"

You both got a few fish together,you also talked a lot together which was nice. He was a really interesting person. "Living by the water is a very interesting way of life." He started walking back to his shop/house. You helped him store his fish and he walked you back to your farm,which was nice,overall,you enjoyed your day today.

—------------

Hello loves! Sorry this one is a bit shorter than the other ones,also sorry I haven't updated this in 5 days……..I hope you enjoyed regardless and take care!