Penny x reader

You were walking around town when you saw Penny looking at something. SO you walked over to her and realized she was picking flowers. "Penny?" You sat down next to her and she looked at you. "Oh,Y/N! Hi!" She gave you a warm,friendly smile and you smiled back.

"Can I join you in picking some flowers?" She nods rather fast and you join her. You both talked together,you asked her how teaching was and she said she enjoyed it.

You both had a good time and it was rather nice being able to talk to Penny. You didn't really know her that well but you knew she was really sweet,according to the townspeople and you agreed. She invited you to hang-out outside of her trailer and you both sat next to the water,enjoying tea and other snacks.

"You're very quiet,Penny." You stated,"It's not bad though,but you seem like such an interesting person." She smiled brightly and thanked you. "You're very nice,Y/N." You thanked her for that compliment. She told you her favorite books to read since that became the topic at one point.

Once you started to walk back home,she offered to go with you,which you accepted. The town was small so it didn't take long to get back home and you waved 'goodbye' to her. "Thanks for today!" You exclaimed and she smiled.
—----------
Hello loves! I hope you enjoyed this one!! More on the "Wholesome" side^^