Shane x su!c!d@l Reader

In this story you are a minor,so there won't be any romance,I felt like changing it up a bit<3
Also,
TW:depression/mentions of su!c!d3

I know this is a darker topic,but I felt like writing something like this...I struggle with stuff like this and decided to write something like this...there will be some darker chapters in any one-shot-book I make...enjoy

'I'm so tired..' you thought to yourself,you struggled with mental health issues a lot and you were tired of everything. You sat on your floor in front of the front door. Then,you remembered there was a clif not too far from your house. Before you knew it you were in front of it.

You could do it...if you really wanted to. You thought you were alone,when all of a sudden you heard someone yell "NO!" You looked behind you to see Shane. You turned your entire body and you guys were face-to-face...several inches away.

"Don't do it. Please?" He asked,he seemed scared but you didn't understand why,all because you were going to commit suicide? You stood there,you didn't talk or move. He ran up to you and pulled you away from the edge.

"Why were you there?" You looked at him. "I think the answer is obvious." He sighed. "I know it was suicide,I mean why do you want to commit suicide?...If you want to answer." You shook your head that you didn't really want to say anything.

He nodded and didn't pressure you into telling him. You sat down on the grass and he sat next to you. "Kid,how old are you again?" You looked at him, "I'm [age]." His eyes widened. "You're still a child..." you crossed your arms. "Age doesn't matter,any age can want to kill themselves. It's sad that kids want to ....it's sad anyone wants too." He said,and you slowly nodded.

"How old are you?" You never really found out how old he was,all you knew was he was allowed to drink. "22." You nodded your head and it was silent for a while. You thought for a long time. "I know how it feels. To think suicide is an answer....." You looked at him,"Do you still think that?" He seemed...guilty? "Want me to be honest?" You nodded and he nodded. He did still think suicide was his answer.

You sat closer to him and hugged him. He hugged you back,he was taken back, you hugged him though and you guys stayed like that for a while. It felt nice to have a hug. You don't remember the last time you did. "I'm proud of you kid,for making it this far." You looked up at him,it looked like you were going to cry.

"Wha...?" You weren't confused,no one had ever sad that before. He nodded and gave an awkward smile. "Yea,I'm proud of you kiddo." You gave a smile back at him,"I'm proud of you too." He hugged you again,"I'll always be here for you." You said the same thing to him and you guys hugged for what seemed like forever.