Shane x overwhelmed reader

!!I want to apologize for not uploading in a while. Also,in this book you are a minor again because I just see Shane as like a father figure(Ik,mental asf.) but yeaaa…!!

You were in your room,at your house. You lived alone,and you were[age.] You were very overwhelmed and started crying. You were friends with the townspeople but felt like no one would understand.

No one,except Shane. You wiped your tears and left your house. You went to his farm and knocked on the door. "Hello?-" He was shocked to see you. "Are you okay!?" You shook your head and he invited you inside and you went in. "What's wrong? Want to go in my room and talk since Jas and Marney are here?" You nodded and both made it to his room.

"Well?" You hugged him tightly and started crying again. He hugged you back and stood there,he tried to calm you down while also trying to listen. Once you calmed down you looked at him.

"Sorry for coming unannounced and for crying." He hugged you again, "Hey! It's okay! Don't worry,really." You looked at him,"I'm just really…overwhelmed recently…" he knelt down so he was your height. "Make sure to take breaks kiddo. I'm always here for anything.

You nodded,"Thank you,Shane. It's really appreciated." He smiled at you,"Of course kid." You hugged him tightly again.

—--------------------

Hey loves! I'm so sorry for not uploading much,I also have a Genshin one-shot-book so feel free to check that out! Anyway hope you enjoyed.