VERENA

Song//~Skin by Rihanna~//

The crowd is waiting. The lights are dimming and the music starts. Pepper is at the front of the stage, I'm in the middle and Vixy is behind me. Hailey and Bri are in the cages that are swinging out in the crowd. Jesse is backstage, preparing for her solo.

The powder prevents my hands from sweeting. I can smell the alcohol that's been used to wipe down the poles. A light shoots up straight up in the middle, making us stick out in the dark.

We all slowly swing our arms out like liquid, reaching out in different directions. I breathe in, feeling the importance of tonight's show.

"The mood is set- yeah yeah"

Im walking around my pole, each step with ease, with confidence, with tease. I lean back, hooking my leg and tilting my head. I look over at the crowd and glide my hand down my body just before I dip my ass down. I grip my ankle and display my leg and rise back up, looking over my shoulder to see Vixy in spread as she rises back up as well, her ass against the bar, her hand above her head.

"You already know what's next Uh huh ah"

I spin shortly, crossing my leg over and walking back around the pole. I hook my ankle at the bottom of the pole, adjusting my weight as I lift, holding myself with my hand, inner arm against the pole. My other hand grabs near my knees and I spin smoothly. The beginning of this show is slow, tempting and preparing for the chorus to kick up. Our bodies like snakes, slithering around the poles, touching ourselves, gazing at the audience.

"When the body screaming out,"

I slowly kneel, my knees separating, putting the pole between me, the cold touching the skin between my ribs.

"No-ooo"

I lean back, trusting myself to reach the floor. My shoulder blades touch the cold floor, my ribs poking out from beneath my skin. The lights change color and spread out. My hand glides from my pelvis to my chin. I raise my head, displaying more of my neck.

"You got me moaning now"

My hand goes down to my covered pussy, the other hugging over my body as I arch my back. My mouth opens as I release a breath, nerves slipping through as I try to push them back.

"I got a secret I wanna show you, oh,"

I reach up gracefully and grab the pole as if I'm holding hands with the devil. I raise back up with my chest till I meet with the pole. I spread my legs out, a secret indeed I wish to tell one day. I get up to my feet and drop back down. I roll my head back, side to side, my hair flipping with each move. I lift up on my knees, body rolling against the pole. I rise slowly, and reach between my legs, my hand at my ass before I pull back, brushing against my pussy. I lift my hand and lick my fingers, staring out at each and every guy in view. They're amused, aroused and wanting.

I look at Pepper and she reaches out to me. We lock hands and step close to each other. Our hands glide down each others bodies. She teases the crowd by pulling the strap of my top down my arm. I rest my head on her shoulder and lift my leg up and she squeezes my ass. My hand goes into my hair, our bodies separate and we switch poles.

I stand in front of my pole, my arm above my head, not bending. I get a good grip and gaze out into the dark crowd of hungry men and longing women. And I mouth the words seductively,

"Cause I know you wanna see me,"

I drop, holding my balance on my heels and I slap at the top of my thighs, the echoing of slaps behind me from Pepper and Vixy. I crawl forward and slowly like a predator, the crease between my breasts pushing together.

"Uh-huh ah."

I roll my head two times and throw my head back, my hands gliding down my body and bounce as if I'm riding someone. In this moment, I'm real. I'm what Vixy called me. A dragon awaiting her knights to get a good taste. A good taste of how much money they are willing to give away, just for me.