Project: Ground zero

I know I have been gone for a while but after failing one of my exams I needed to shut down for a bit. My course is hella strict and I have to pass all 7 modules or it's a no go, went to the village to get away from everything and just do me, got enough money for a rewrite, and failed again, and let's just say it got real dark for me but I pulled through and finally passed so I am back with another chapter.

Morning light shines on the sleeping future hero as she wakes up on the first day of her hero in training days, after days of fine tunning her quirk with her nerdy green bean she feels even more confident of her progress.

"Alright I got everything I need and spare, just hope I don't meet certain people in school but enough with the negative thoughts. Time to go pick up my teacher, feels weird saying that" Nana talks to herself in the mirror ready for her first day at UA, and laughs at the fact that Izuku is going to be one of her teachers there. She arrives at Izuku's apartment ready to knock on the door but it opens as Izuku is in his new chair wearing formal clothing and ready to school, Nana laughs at how Izuku looks but immediately stops when she saw the 'really?' look on Izuku's face. After a short ride to school, the two get out of the van and wave goodbye as Nana's mother drives away. "Are you ready to become the world's greatest hero and fastest woman alive?" Izuku asks as they stare at the school, Nana nodding and pushing Izuku forward.

After separating with Izuku as he heads to the teachers' lounge and Nana starts looking for class 1A in this maze of a school, "should have asked Zuzu for a map 'coz this place is a freaking maze..... finally class 1A... with a massive door?" Nana looks at the massive door questionably as she shrugs her shoulders and walks in only to see the 1 person she wants nothing to do with looking right at her. Bakugou stands up and pushes the tall, blue-haired boy who was talking to him about respecting school property. "Well well well, if it ain't the fast good for nothing leech. It's only right that you are here since you got in easy coz of your grandfather" Katsuki says with a smirk on his face as the rest of the class starts whispering.

"Who let the rabid dog in here, UA has a no-pet policy unless it's quirk related so who did it?" Nana claps back as a few classmates start laughing, Bakugou starts growling and approaches Nana but is interrupted by the class door opening revealing a tired looking hobo man in all black and some sort of special scarf. "Class hasn't even started and I already gotta deal with teenage crap, get to your seats now!" The hobo man says as his eyes turn an intimidating red. The class rushes to their seats but Nana is shaking a bit in her seat as the eye colour and vibe of the hobo man remind her of the man in yellow. Nana eventually relaxes as the hobo man introduces himself as their homeroom teacher for their time in UA, "normally I would hold a quirk assessment test to weed out the lacking youth because as you all know the dark ages only ended recently so we need real heroes out there, not flashy morons who can't do their jobs unless they have vultures on their tales, orientation this year is gonna be important so we have to attend it with the rest of the school"

Class 1A arrived at the UA halls which were packed with first years that dealt with the active role of heroism mainly the hero course and support course students and a few general studies course students who wanted to enter the hero course but couldn't. They sat in their seats and waited for the event to start, Present Mic got their attention as he was about to start.

"Good morning future heroes and inventors, I'm sure you have all heard the rumors about the ground zero program that the UN will soon implement and I would like to be the first to confirm those rumors. Now for those who don't know the ground zero program is a program proposed by the US to build the ultimate hero team meant to deal with S-tier villains that may pop up out of nowhere. Top hero schools around the world have been asked to put forward their best students starting with you first years. The top 3 students along with their personal support students will be sent to do special training for the ground zero program at the end of your 3 years here, villains are getting smarter and stronger and as heroes, we have to respond to that" Present Mic said with his usual Joy nowhere to be found. Whispers were heard around the hall as the students start talking about the leak that was made about the ground zero program a few days ago