😝4 is Fun : 2😝

Shivaay convinced Siddharth too to come to with him.

He likes to travel so he get ready but he didn't know that Avneet and her twin sister will also join them.

Siddharth and shivaay reach the mountaii.

They hike all afternoon up the mountain, then set-up camp for the night.

Avneet and Avni decide to reach there directly.

Shivaay : bro, girls are on the way, so let's be a good boys and make food for them.

Sid : why you didn't told me that you bring Avneet here too.

Shivaay : what is your problem with Avneet yaar, do you even looked at her, she is so hot.

Sid : she is too much.

Shivaay : okay okay, but she is my girlfriend and you should respect her.

Sid : okay, but don't make any mess here.

Shivaay nodded with a naughty smile means he is planning make out with Avneet.

They made a nice camp ready before Avneet and Avni reach there, it's well organized, as Shivaay wants to spend quality time with his girlfriend tonight.

They both prepared dinner.

It was been freeze-dried and instant food, but they both knew it is going to tasty camping night now.

Finally,

Girls arrived,

Avni and Avneet reached on the location, Siddharth is busy in the camp when Shivaay attend them and hugged Avneet.

After Avneet, he even offer a hug to Avni but avni feels awkward so he took his hands back.

Shivaay : you sister looks like you completely, I mean only your dress made me recognize you baby.

Avneet : yeah, we have this difference only. She is twin else I won't believe it that this sanskari girl can be my real blood sister.

Avni : Avneet...

Avneet : okay sorry shona. By the way where is your mister innocent.

Shivaay : in camp.

Stay tuned

30 votes