🏫 Library : 4 🏫

As she stand behind back to her desk, with Siddharth just a couple of paces behind.

She felt glad she had worn her loose skirt. She knew they emphasized her firm milky thighs nicely to him.

Which must gave him a hard on for a moment for sure, she is sure about her beauty that she can make any one crazy with her sexy curves and she isn't wrong.

Standing and bending down at the computer, she was very aware of his closeness as she leaned across to him looking into computer.

Siddharth did something and the PC began to take commands from the keyboard.

Within moments, the screen flickered back to life. It's working now.

Siddharth : There you go, all better now I guess, this computer needs the repairing so just copy your file and use any other computer.

Siddharth put his email Id and copy the details of search history to him without let this thing know to Avneet.

Avneet : thank you Siddharth, it's really so sweet of you.

Avneet looked up at him and giving him a sweet smile.

Siddharth respond back with a smile.

Avneet noticed the two buttons open of his shirt.

And now she can imagine him shirtless in her mind makr her slid her hand slowly down between her parted legs when she sits on the chair.

Siddharth just stood there only.

From where he is standing, she knew he could see exactly what she doing. But she is not even feeling scared of taking risk.

He held her gaze and then nodded at a door situated at the back of the library.

Siddharth didn't noticed that she was trying to seduce him, he went to his table to check that what she had searched till now

Turning away from her, he began to make his way slowly towards it, pausing now and again to straighten to his chair.

Siddharth turn on his phone and check the search history of Avneet's computer.

Stay tuned