😝4 is Fun : 18😝

After they are done, I peek out of the corner of my eye to check what Avneet and Siddharth are doing.

She is sucking his still hard cock as he lean back watching Avni and me with a big smile.

I watch Avni is sucking his cock slowly, sliding it in and out of her mouth as he leaned back on his elbows admiring the scene.

Her naked ass is sticking up in the air toward me. Her boobs are jiggling beneath her as she moving her head up and down on Siddharth's still throbbing dick.

When Avni's large naked tits are laying into my bare chest and feels so soft, so warm and tender, as did her legs wrap around me.

The sitting position is uncomfortable.

So I leaned her over onto her back and stretch out over her.

Avni's chest heaving up and down as she gulped air causing her fleshy boobs to wobbling just slightly with each breath she taking.

I feel me quickly growing hard again as I lay between her legs.

I can feel the warmth of her sex radiating against my crotch and the sound of Avni heavy breathing filled my ears.

We look over at Avneet and Siddharth again.

When Siddharth is now bucking his hips, thrusting his cock in and out of his Avneet's mouth while she reach up and flick Siddharth naked nipples with her fingers.

I look back at Avni beneath me and Then she reach down between us and gently grasp my hardening cock.

Avni : I love this thing, Shivaay, I love how it makes me feel inside.

Her soft, delicate hand gently stroke up and down my naked erection as she continue to hold my gaze with her eyes.

She ease my cock again toward the opening of her warm, wet vagina.

She again open her legs wide as my cock touch the parting lips of her  tight hole.

I can't wait and I slid my throbbing dick into her warm wetness again as I gaze back into those bright eyes.

Stay tuned