🤖Robo Girl - 3🤖

Siddharth : I just made it to set a revolution in medical world, this chip will help doctor to control their patients mind. And make their body feature as it's needed.

Avneet : oh

Siddharth : yeah, through this doctors can make their patients move without even being in their control.

Avneet : this is miraculous sir, is it possible?

Siddharth : you will see it? I mean there are cameras in this research station so you will get the CCTV footage that how it works.

Avneet : okay sir.

Siddharth : so, can we start?

Avneet : yeah.

Siddharth : first of all, you have to locate this chip back of your neck.

Avneet : uhm.... How?

Siddharth : may I?

Avneet : sure sir.

Siddharth : please turn around.

Avneet turn around, Siddharth removes her hair from her back neck with her permission and installs the chip.

But Avneet didn't felt anything.

Siddharth : I am going to turn on the controller now, be relaxed okay.

Avneet nodded but she is nervous internally.

Siddharth turn on the controller and within minute, the chip came under the control of the controller.

Siddharth is happy with the first trial successful of this controller access.

Siddharth command to move and welcome him like a host.

Avneet : command accepted. (Like a robot said, in her own voice)

Avneet walks ahead with slow steps, she welcomes with Join her hands in a Namaste 🙏 form of palms.

Siddharth : Hii, Miss kaur.

Avneet : welcome professor nigam.

Siddharth : thanks.

Avneet : welcome professor nigam.

Siddharth checks the controller there is an error, she is repeating one statement twice or thrice.

Avneet : welcome professor nigam.

Siddharth : turn around Robo.

Avneet turn around on command. Siddharth went to the computer to check that what's her BP, pulse rate and other body featuring after this.

Everything is little hike up but quite normal.

Now, Siddharth checks the other commands saved.

Stay tuned.