🏊Swimming - 22🏊

When her body crushed on mine, her boobs came out popping towards my eye, like a balloon bulging out when crushed from both sides.

Her swim suit only provided minimal cover to her boobs at that time.

I don’t know for how long I sucked on her lips. But by the time I regained the sense of my surrounding, my body had jelled well with her body.

Her legs are interlocked with mine.

I could sense that my cock is still hard and standing out like a pole, but surrounded by soft but hot flesh.

Her legs have locked up my hard rock cock in her thighs and she is slowly moving her but up and down.

While we continued our kiss my hands automatically moved to her but and held her but.

It was half covered in her swim suite, and half naked. I massaged her bun while at the same time moving it in and out.

I made more of that flesh naked, by squeezing down the narrowing swim suit to the smaller area of her ass crack.

I rubbed all of her butts with my hands.

I even inserted my hand under the thin membrane of her squeezed out swim suit, exploring her ass crack in the process.

There was no Reluctance from Avneet.

I felt like I am in control of her ass and pushed it on to me with each of her strokes.

Down between her thighs my cock is being squeezed at with no balls spared.

Her legs felt like specialists in fucking a cock with the inner thighs.

The tip of my cock barely came out at the other end of her legs, even with a full thrust of her butts.

It felt great to be fucked by her thighs. I never thought in the wildest of my dreams that my dream, and that too so unexpected.

Though I wished to continue on like that with no end, she undid my wished.

She stoped the thigh fuck she was giving.

I was disappointed as I didn't know that she stopped for the better.

Stay tuned