🤭Wild Senior : 3🤭

Because I can calculate her figure through her size of panty and bra.

So I decided to jerk off before I go out and give few of them to Faisal and Riyaz to play, I know they are going to use these inner to jerk off.

So, I wanted so, as I want jerk off I took the one of her inner piece out of her wardrobe.

By looking at the size of it, it looked like she must be such a sexy girl.

I pull out a sexy piece of panty which was white in color with a smooth material.

When I took it in the hand I felt my dick growing out of it’s size, I took a touch of her and damn it had a feel beautiful aroma of a girl’s wetness.

I am feeling so silly. I should run out from this room but here I am standing and enjoying with her stuff.

I decided to take it to the room and use it for a bit of fun. But my boner is really so hard and I know if anyone notice then it will be embarrassing so I wanna make it feel free from loads here only.

So I got completely nude from my bottom half and I kept the panty on my dick and started rubbing the panty over it.

It felt amazing and I slowly got in the groove as I was already high due to the amazement of being in the room of senior batch girls.

Actually,

The senior batch girls are always more than the guys of junior batch deserve, they are studious and actually the pride of the college.

So they are never being involved in such kinda things we do in hostel, maybe it's a maturity.

But whatever I am enjoying in her room right now, I don't know who own this room.

But who cares, I know she will never be able to find it that someone from junior batch came in her room.

I continue stroking my dick, with trying to image the girl who can fit in this lingerie.

Stay Tuned