🏫 Library : 8 🏫

When Siddharth busy fingering her, She pressed her buttocks hard against his cock, and could actually feel it throbbing through his trousers.

Putting back her head against his chest, the orgasm that shook her body was urgent and intense because of his fingering.

His hand tightened over her mouth as she gave increasingly louder moans. And Siddharth didn't want anyone passing through the entrance of library heard them.

Finally as she slowly came back down to earth, he released his grip and for the first time, spoke, whispering softly in her ear,

Siddharth : I hope you like it...but now I want you to suck me baby. I want you to suck my cock, will you?

Turning round, Avneet put her arms around his neck and gave him a long deep kiss, then murmured.

Avneet : it would be my pleasure and now you know what was my intention for you so its a waste of time.

She slowly sank to her knees, then reached up and after undoing his zip, pulled his trousers and shorts down to his knees, exposing his rigid, hard cock, wet with pre-cum.

Avneet looked up into his eyes and smiled as she wiped some pre-cum onto her finger and slowly licked it off.

He closed his eyes for a moment and mumbled something that sounded like " Oh god " Wow 😲😲😲

Wrapping her fingers around him, she began to slowly rub his shaft as she first licked, and then sucked his swollen balls, making them soaking wet.

She teased him with her tongue, gliding it gently up and down his length, until finally closing her lips over the head of his cock.

She began to suck him deep into her hot wet mouth.

His hands were stroking her hair, as she sucked him hungrily, milking him, until with a sudden jerk.

He began to shoot his cum down her throat. She moaned her approval, swallowing and gulping down his creamy juice.

Avneet : you taste so sweet monitor sir. (She winked 😉 at him)

Avneet stood up and they pressed together kissing softly, tasting each other’s mouths for the first time, eventually he whispered,

Stay tuned