🌃Robber (3) - 9🌃

Siddharth : I am happy that you get to know me now, so I have no issue to find best chances to play with your little pussy. (He said teasingly)

I feel my face flush.

Avneet : how do you know this well to tease me?

I said blushing.

Siddharth : Because I just like your face while blushing.

Avneet : uou should have tell me yourself that you are too handsome. I would have not thought twice about it. I'm so in love with you.

I find myself confessing my love, it's not for sex but because of sex.

He puts his hand between my legs and slowly rubs on my pussy.

He is a naughty boy and I love his naughtiness.

I feel such a rush of excitement all through my entire body.

Siddharth : I love you too. It feels so good to finally be able to tell you after fucked you twice.

I blush hard again. When his fingers are between my legs and I am feeling like I have no rights to stop him touching my pussy.

He touched me there so many times so now body starts feeling like I belongs to him more than to myself.

I moan and start to pant as I feel him slip a finger inside of me.

My moans increase and he places his mouth over mine to keep me quiet.

His finger feels so good inside of me.

He is getting me ready for his cock I know he is.

I want to be ready for him.

I need him inside of me.

I crazy about him this is gonna third meeting of us with sex if he fuck me today, but I know this is right to be happen today.

Things have never felt more right or made more sense than tonight.

He suddenly stops and takes his finger out.

He moves back a bit grabbing my hand and placing it on his cock.

My hand wraps around his cock and slowly strokes it feeling it throbbing. I can feel his veins with each stroke of my hand.

He's so hard and I'm so wet.

Stay tuned