🏊Swimming - 15🏊

You almost be thinking that why I am not stopping her but this thought didn't came to my head.

I don't know why but I felt helpless and could only hope for the best at that time.

I felt myself sweating in that pool.

I doubted if the avneet also is sweating.

But I couldn’t distinguish if it is water or sweat which is spotted on to her body.

I moved little back.

But her upper lips is spotted with moist which could be water.

She also looked bit tense I don't know why.

But I am wishing that she will not get any idea of my situation right now because it is really being so embarrassing for me if she get to know anything what is going on in my mind.

I am feeling so tense because I know that my cock is evidence that i am fantasizing her right now because of this swimsuit.

I again closed my eyes, unable to watch her body because it's making me more hard.

As my body rolled in her hand, her hand swayed from its resting position in downward direction to my lower body.

I felt the inevitable is going to happen.

I felt her hand is inching closer to my waist line.

At one point I felt there is no more gap between her palm and my cock. Yet her hand never touched my cock.

I felt a strange void space between us which is unbroken.

I felt breath-taking silence all around me.

It is very late but before getting too late I got a idea that I should stop her going down and try to move my body myself in the water to get free from her hold right now.

Sid : now I am able to adjust in the water ma'am so you can rest now.... I will swim.

Avneet : I think I should help you perfectly now so continue what you were doing.

Stay tuned