🚦Traffic Rules : 7🚦

Avneet : there has to be a way officer.

I opened my clutch and took out some cash.

He looked at me angrily,

Siddharth : What do you think of you and me I am not a corrupted officer, do you think I’ll take money from you. You are so coming with me now. Get inside your car.

He looked at me in an angry glare.

So I did as I was told.

Siddharth : keys?

I gave him keys and went and sat in the passengers seat.

He sat on the driver’s seat after 2 mins starts the car, I gotta do something before he take me to the station.

Avneet : Officer, please let me go. I will do whatever you say. Anything....

I turned towards his side and said in a seductive tone I don't know why and what I offered him.

I saw his eyes traveling towards my chest. So I moved my arms in a way to give him a nice view and bit my lip, his eyes stayed glued to my chest.

He looked nervous for a minute but then he is boy, he told me in reply.

Siddharth : Any..thing you say right?

I said and bite my lips. I really don't know what is wrong with me, I booked a room with my date and what I am doing here with this officer in my car.

He took his phone out and started staring at it

Siddharth : just keep your mouth shut?

But I saw the bulge in his pants, there is a reason why he’s not driving.

I smiled, I think I know what I need to do.

Siddharth : I need to call the cops to handle you, because the way you are offering me and money and all I think you and your car is involved in any illegal activity. (He is busy contacting someone on phone)

Avneet : listen sir....

Stay tuned