Episode 01

The rain drops were falling together to accompany her endless tears while she was not even in a sense about the weather around her.

It was a dark evening after an usual exhausting day when Lily was walking home. No more human breath were present in the near atmosphere around her. Anyways who would be willing to walk in a dark rainy evening even without having an umbrella to shelter the body. But it was not the same to her, she loves the rain, since only these drops are there fall together with her.

{Flashback}

??-"You don't deserve it anyways..."

???- "Why can't you be better huh...?"

?- "Everything would be better without you..."

{End}

Lily could only break the ocean behind her eyes more & more when these horrible words keep stabbing her heart again & again. Her life was always had been a living hell to her. Fake friends, toxicity, failures, solitude , judgements, anxiety ,all these things could only make her more depressed every second passing by.

She possessed a deep wound within herself but still there were no one to offer her a shoulder to cry despite the billion numbered of population.

Once when she got home she just shut herself in the dark room to let her heart out. There were so much pain present within her screams. But still no one cares or no one hears....

While crying she drifted into her dreamland unknowingly closing her red, swollen eyes.

Next Morning

So finally here came the weekend that Lily lasted for. No school, no new pains for a while. And there were certainly some plans in her mind waiting to be done. After munching the breakfast in a fast manner Lily hoped into her bicycle to ride to her favourite place all the time. The book store, it is the place which brings her calmness and peace when everything in her life is a total mess. The dusty smell of pages were her little escape from everything.

When Lily stepped into the Book store while hanging her head low she was greeted instantly by the book keeper.

??- "Good morning Lily"

Lily- "Good morning Ms.Lee"

Their friendly words indicated the close relationship between them. Yep, if Lily has a friend it was only Ms.Lee. The same share of their passion for books made them like this. But it doesn't mean that Lily could share her all up & downs with Ms.Lee. She never wanted to give her pains to others and moreover she owned trust isuues.

Ms.Lee- "Oh gurl, you don't look well, is there something up?" Of course Ms.Lee wasn't blind to not see the pain written in Lily's face. And she also knew Lily won't ever share what's bothering her this much even though she asked her about that.

Lily- "It's nothing Ms.Lee..I just caught on rain yesterday. Whatever I'll go and check on a new book" She said with a forced weak smile.

Ms. Lee- "o-ok sure, I think it's better if you check on the fictional book shelves today since I received some new ones lately"

Lily- "Ok "

Ms.Lee could only look at the girl's walking figure feeling guilt about her condition and moreover about the fact that she can't erase her pain.

Lily's fingers were running through the books kept on the fictional book shelf when her fingers stopped on a specific book. It was clueless to her too about why she took the book in her hand. " AS LONG AS CHERRY BLOSSOMS" Just after she went through the name of the book, an unknown weird sensation hovered her whole body. But at the same time she felt a sudden addiction towards it. So, without thinking further she went to the counter.

Lily- "Ms.Lee, I think I want to borrow this book today"

When lily handed the book over to Ms.Lee,she gave a gaze to Lily which wasn't so usual.

Lily- "W- why are you looking at me like that? Should I not borrow this? Then I'll get another one, wait.."

Ms.Lee- "Hey hey no no (chuckling) It just, I felt that you had chosen the correct book today"

Lily- "uh-okay" Even though Lily felt strange to that sentence she just shrugged it off and bid a goodbye with Ms.Lee after taking the book.

When she left the shop, Ms.Lee again put on her serious face while cuddling the milky colored cat on her lap, just to think to herself with an assuring smile,

"Maybe the book had chosen the correct one today"

                                                                                               -Ms.Lee                                                                                                             

                                                                                                                                                 To be continued...

(this is my first ever fiction guys.. I'll try my best on it.. see ya!)