Episode 07

Yoongi oppa & me looked at each other in a instant when we heard the shout. Processing it for about 2-3 seconds both of us ran to where the shout came. When we went to the living room we saw the most heartbreaking thing ever.

It was Tae oppa, being a crying a mess on the floor holding 'Luna' his dog, in his arms. Luna was dead. And Tae couldn't stop his tears. It wasn't easy to look at the scene. He loved Luna a lot and lot. Luna was the last gift that he got from his grandma. Now both of her grandma & Luna is gone. His love for them was irreplaceable. Everyone know it. 

I was tearing up looking at his condition. Not only me even others was far more guilty for this.

Jin- "Tae! Now we have to let her go" He said keeping his hand on Tae's shoulder gently.

Tae- "NO plzzzz!" He said crying even harder.

Heheld Luna tightly to himself. But after some attempts they separated them &Jin oppa took Luna outside. Tae oppa was totally fallen apart from it. He mustbe missing his grandma too right now

But then Jimin oppa came & hugged Taetightly. I watched how Tae cried on Jimin's shoulder like a kid. Jimin oppa wasmumbling soft words to comfort his best friend. They were so pure. Jimine wasnot letting Tae go. 

So after a long time , he finally stopped crying

So after a long time , he finally stopped crying. Jimin cupped Tae's face & said,

Jimin- "Don't worry Tete. Luna must be in a good place right now hmm. You did your best for her."

There were still some undried wet tears in Tae's eyes. But still he managed to give a nod.

He was a lot lucky to have someone like jimin oppa as his bff. He was a literal angel and the perfect friend someone could ever imagine for. I was so touched by both of their strong friendship. I knew it was a life lasting one which no one could break.

I was lost in my thoughts when Jungkookie entered the living with a box in his hands.

Jhope- "Where were you all the time Kook?"

Jungkook- " Questions later" Then he turned to Tae who was just looking down miserably.

Jungkook- "Hyung! Look. I got something for you."

Tae- "Not now Jungkook"

Jungkook- "Just open it hyung

Tae- "Jungkook Leave me!!" He said annoyingly.

Then Jungkook just sighed and put the box down infront of Tae & opened the box himself.

Then the cutest creature to be ever exist put head out of the box to have a look around the world which is new for it. It was a cute, furry ball in black & brown colours. We all awed at the cute pomenarian in front of his. And it left out a small woof taking the attention of Tae. When he looked at it, I noticed how his eyes sparkled in a light of happiness. He was eye smiling with the small dog. And he lift up the liitle baby in his hands and cuddled it. For an instance he forgot his sadness.