Episode 09

"The boys had the biggest shock in their entire life. They all pointed at it widening their eyes.

Jimin- "What is that?"

Jin- "Isn't it a whale?"

Tae- "In purple?"

Rm- "And f- f- flying???"

Boys jaws dropped when they saw how the purple whale flew towards the sky widening the ocean, spinning round & round.

Jungkook- "Is this even real?" others had no answer for him since they had the same thought.

But it didn't took a long time for them to understand that everything was REAL...

The whale kept flying just like that, but the boys noticed something odd.

It was the behavior of it. It didn't look happy? There were thousands of puzzles riddling their minds. And it hit them suddenly. The whale don't wanna fly. It only wants to sunk itself in the deep ocean. It wanted to kill itself. The minute they understood it, they started shouting.

SEVEN OF THEM- "DON'T DO THAT! HEYYY! WE CAN SEE YOU! PLEASE DON'T HARM YOURSELF"

And fortunately, the whale heard them. And it looked at the direction of them. Their faces reflected true concern which made the whale soften. Maybe for it, that was the first time seeing concern for itself in someone else's eyes.

It stopped attempting to sink in the deep ocean. And hesitantly it came flying towards the boys. Seven of them were a lot nervous, but still they managed to stay still. The whale came very near to them,

Jimin- "W- wh-why you tried to do that?" Even thought he stuttered he asked it in the softest way which melted the painful heart of the whale. It moved it's head, fins and the tail in the air telling something. But they couldn't understand. They were all clueless. The whale was telling something and they only wanted to understand it.

Suga- "S- sorry but it's hard to understand" The whale put it's head low showing more pain.

Jhope- "b-but we want to know what you're telling, right?" Others nodded.

Jungkook- "Please tell us"

When kook said that, the whale looked at him with a different wetness of it's eye. It showed a sparkle of hope.

In a blink of an eye, the whale flew to the sky in a flash dividing the clouds making the whole mess. And it made a SOUND. The boys don't know what was going to happen but they waited. The whale started singing a song which no one had ever heard

 "The most lonely creature in the world
Yes, I'm a whale
Do you wanna know my story?
I never told this to anybody..."

It stopped singing for a while only to look at the boys. And they nodded making the whale whistling louder in more & more happiness.

         " In the middle of this wide sea
A whale speaks quietly and lonely
No matter how much I shout, I can't reach you
I'm so lonely I quietly shut my mouth
Whatever it is, whatever it is, I don't care

When only loneliness stays by my side
I'm completely alone, I'm lonely, I'm filling the lock

Lonely, lonely, lonely whale
Sing alone like this
I am like an isolated island