Episode 05

I was just walking here & there reminding about Jin oppa's words. They were obviously new to me. SoI was just thinking more & more. But then I saw three figures sitting onthe floor. I went towards them and it was VminKook. Jungkookie and Tae oppa was laughing their lungs out when Jimin oppa was looking as if he was throwing daggers through his eyes. I got that he was a lot pissed off but that expression of his was more than enough to make me laugh too.

Lily- "Hello!"

Jungkook- "Oh Hi Lily" (controlling his laugh so hard)

I softly let out a chuckle looking at their condition,

Lily- "What is there that you two are laughing that much for?"

When I asked that both of them again resulted breaking into a laughing mess. They just couldn't help with it.

Tae- "Sorry Lily, Let us tell you what happened" I nodded curiously.

Jimin- "DON'T YOU DARE"

Tae- "As if I care" (flipping his invisible long hair sassily)

Jimin- "It's nothing Lily. They are just crazy"

Tae- "We aren't duhh. OK This was what happened. We were said to pick apples from the yard and three of us went there. But only me & Kook did that. Jimin had to just look at us whole the time. And could you guess why?"

I nodded as No.

Jungkook- "BECAUSE HE WAS SO SHORT TO DO THAT" With that they laughed again with me leaving a tempered & glaring Jiminie. They were so hilarious lmao..

Jmin- "I HATE YOU ALL"

??- "Ughh Can you all stop bothering my sleep being this loud for once huh?" Yoongi oppa came near us rubbing his eyes annoyingly.

Jungkook- "Then why Jiminshii had to stop growing with this height?" He said sarcastically.

Suga- "Because God only let things grow until they are perfect" OH My GOD. His savage reply made all of us speechless. And here Jiminie ran and hugged Yoongi oppa like a small kid ,saying,

Jimin- "SARANGHEYOO Hyungg. Only you love me hump" He said cutely glaring at us.

Suga- "Yah Just leave me" With that he got rid from the tight Jimin hug and Jiminshi just stick his tongue at us. Nonsense.

??- "WHERE ARE YOU ALL?"

Jin oppa shouted looking for us & when he found,

Jin- "Don't you all want to taste my apple pie. I made that from a new recipe of my own. I'm sure this one gonna be the tastiest Apple pie ever. Even the smell of it is- Huh? YAH where are you all?" While he was proudly admiring his apple pie everyone was already at the table all set to finish it LOL.

Tae- "Hobi hyung, Can you feed me pleaseuuu!"

Hobi- "No"

Tae stayed silent looking down for few seconds and again looked at Hobi oppa with....TEARS.

Everyone cracked into laughs including Hobi oppa seeing Tae's attempts to fake cry got succeded. He is such a drama king.But then Hobi started feeding Tae with his own hands. Tae oppa really looked like the kid of him. Looking at them like this made my heart a lot warm. They are total crackheads often but still the love & care they share with each other made me want to have someone like them to love me too. So attacking my piece of pie with my fork I kept looking down threating my tears not to fall. I wanted to weep because i knew there would never be anyone like that in my life.