Lusus!Nepeta x Grub!reader; shipping bonds

warning! mentions of gamkar and fangirling

------------------------------------------------------------------

"AC clawtiously appurroches her purrecious grubling," Nepeta narrated in a whisper as she wiggled her rear in the air before pouncing on her (b/c) grub causing the little (b/c) troll-child to squawk in shock before (sound)ing happily. Nepeta nuzzled your foreheads together, similar to a cat, and kissed your nose.

"Your lusus missed mew, (name)!" she laughed and danced around with you, bright olive eyes looking at her precious baby adoringly as she peppered your face with kisses.

After "rekindling" your bond after leaving your for such a "long time" (actually she only left for an hour and it was while you were asleep to get you food), Nepeta sat down with you at the foodsquare (table) to draw.

As she was drawing her latest ship, you made a sound of pride and accomplishment.

"What'd mew make, purrecious (name)?" she asked and leaned over to look. You (sound)ed proudly and picked up the top of the page in your mouth carefully before standing on your back legs to show your lusus your masterpiece.

Nepeta snickered and "hmmeow"ed in thought while she carefully examined the crayon drawing. After careful puzzle-solving skills (not really; you were very good at drawing for your age and the fact you had to use your mouth stubby needle-like appendages to draw) she deducted with pride it was a ship; GamKar.

Nepeta couldn't contain the squee that tore through her soundstrings (vocal cords) and picked you up whilst spinning around.

"Oh, my purrecious (name)! purr defurnetely fur lusus' kitten!" she mewed happily, rubbing your heads together.

Afterwards, she framed your drawing and labeled it (on the boarder); "baby's first ship" in (b/c) letters. She loved finding things in common with you...

And she also loved her newest OTP, courtesy of her "purrecious grubling".

_____________________________________________________________

FFFFUUUUUU THIS TERRIBLE SHORT CHAPTEEEEER! I AM SO SOOOORRYYYY! T^T I TRIED! i'm so behind in my requests!