Lusus!Terezi x Grub!reader: My Little Terror

You screed happily when your red-eyed lusus tickled you mercilessly, her slender fingers gently feathering across your belly and sides.

"Beg for mercy before the great Terezi Pyrope!" she laughed, seemingly enjoying this even more than you were. Finally, when you were both wheezing for air she stopped and put her hands on her knees while you lay on your back, both of you dazed in the afterglows from your jovial tickle session.

"That was fun!" she cackled and pulled you to her chest, which you squealed happily too. She nuzzled her face into your (thick/fine/course) hair causing you to purr in content; your lusus was the best in all space, you just knew it! She cradled you in her arms like a human infant and slowly walked to her respiteblock while humming a song to you; it would've sounded scratchy and grating to most people due to her cackling voice, but you thought it was the most glorious sound in the world.

Terezi gently set you on her "bed" and smiled fondly at you; your little (e/c) eyes were drooping and you unconsciously curled closer to her familiar, protective aura. She picked you up again with loving hands, set you on her chest, and lay down herself. She gently kissed the top of your head with a soft smile -not a smirk, grin or fake one- a real, loving smile you created.

"Go to sleep and help cause more havoc tomorrow, lusi's little terror~." she cooed and rolled to her side so she was cuddling you, engulfing you into her body as a shell of protection from the world.