Rescue

//// sorry i know im a few days late but here is a super long chapter and there are about 2-3 more chapters left. i just hit a rough patch but I'm back to finish the story. enjoy!!!////

Danny and I sit in the bushes while a little skunk sneaks up on the guards by the doors. She turns invisible then one of the guards looks at the exact spot Addy, the skunk, is supposed to be. They shrug their shoulders and look forward. I let out the breath that I didn't know I was holding. She takes the key card from one of the guards, letting me know it's our turn.

I look over to Mia and Carlos that are about a yard away from us and nod at them. Danny who sits right next to me kisses me passionately as if he was saying goodbye. Then he stands up and transforms....

"Hey boys," I wave my hand in the air while on Danny's back," Do you think your boss would be happy if we ran free." I laugh as Danny turns around and runs the other way with the guards running behind us.

Addy's Pov

I laugh as I see Emma laughing and trash talking the guards. I processed to use the key card I grabbed to open the door. I sneak in and see 2 cameras. Both cannot see me since I'm invisible. I look for the vent Mia drew on the map. Finally, I found it and tried to open it.

It wasn't the easiest thing I have done; in fact it gave me many troubles. After struggling I finally rip it off the wall and crawl through.

"Damn it," I whisper to myself as I come up with another stupid thing made of metal. I kick it with my tiny skunk feet. Of course, my efforts are of no use. "Carlos, can you open it from your side!" i yell to him.

"Yeah, I think I got it!" he yells back. I watch as sharp teeth come a rip open the vent. He smiles at me with his little fox face, but I just give him a deadly stair. "What?" I could see he was getting nervous.

"Nothing, " I turned around, "Show off," I whispered to myself. We get into the lab and transform back into our human-selves.

"This way," Mia turns down a hallway, managing to avoid all cameras. We followed her down the long hall. I looked Carlos in the eye, we were both thinking the same thing. Are Danny and Emma safe?

Danny's Pov

I chuckle as Emma taunts the guards who follow us. I try to pick up the pace as they start to catch up. My legs start to feel tired letting me know I have to lose these suckers fast. "Hang on!" I yell to Emma. She leans down and hangs on.

I make a sharp turn between a group of trees. Then I hop over some tall rocks. I look behind us to see only one guard remaining following us. I turn around and stomp my 2-front hives on the floor.

Make a thunderous bang. The guard fell to his knees. Frightened, he got up and ran away. I look behind me to see Emma has fallen off and is giving me a death stare.

"Really!?" She starts to her feet. I laugh and bend down so she can hop back on.

"Sorry," I chuckle, and she gets back on. We start our walk back to the lab.

Mia Pov

"Lilo is the closest we'll get her first," I look at the worried faces that follow me, "She's still not well, someone will need to help her" I look from Carlos to Addy.

"I'll help her," Carlos volunteers. I nod at him and continue walking towards where Lilo is held.

I move quickly and quietly. I feel my eyes water and palms fill with sweat, but I keep moving. I want to leave this place as fast as possible.

We reach the door that will lead to the cage where Lilo is kept. "Is it me or is this too easy?" Then we hear footsteps. There was a group of people about to come down the hall we were in, "SHIT!"