Chapter 20

The six of us stood anxiously outside of the headmaster's office. Jackson opened the door and we walked in. We stood in front of the headmaster's desk. The office itself was a large, circular room on two levels, with countless windows and portraits of former headmasters and lamps hanging from the ceiling. The bottom level had bookshelves lining part of the wall and the rest had portraits of headmasters. At the back of the room was a staircase to the second level where the headmaster's desk was. The second level was visible on the first and was at the back of the room. There was a shelf of books on one of the second level walls. The desk had six chairs in front of it and had a globe of Mageia on the front left corner and on the other corner was one of those Newton's cradle things which David immediately started messing with. The headmaster was wearing beige slacks and a white dress shirt. We sat down in the chairs in front of the headmaster's desk. "Yesterday, after our meeting a man appeared in the council chamber and gave us part of a prophecy. A prophecy concerning you. The oracle said: You shall-" he started before I interrupted him. "Seven shall sail east to the realm of the earth shaker, where one of the seven shall be named the wave breaker." I said. I think it might've been my imagination but Trinity's face paled at the mention of the "wave breaker". "Yes, that is exactly what the oracle said. How did you know?" the headmaster said with his eyebrow raised. "Because I was also visited by an oracle." I said. "Well as the prophecy states, you six must sail east but one of the seven is missing. The only thing directly east of here is the water realm. Considering that war with this Emperor of the mortal realm is inevitable you may need to unite the realms against the empire. Starting with the water realm." he said. "Since you only have a fraction of the prophecy you might receive another part each time you unite one of the realms to your cause. I would suggest you visit the magic council but you can only receive an audience with them by invitation.". My friends and I looked at each other in shock. "You will leave at the end of the school year. Enjoy your winter break, I will see you all in the new year." he said. With that we went to our dorms to start packing since we left for winter break tomorrow.