☆10☆

After her interaction with Paxton, Maria headed to the college fair room where all the interviews were held. As soon as she walked in she saw devi talking with this woman in a pleading manner, however she was set on the task at hand. She walked over to the sign that read Harvard. A woman walked up to her with a large smile before greeting her with a handshake.

"Wow, Harvard always loves a student who knows how to dress herself" the woman spoke smiling brightly causing Maria to chuckle lightly.

"Then expect more of it if I get accepted into Harvard" Maria mentally high Fives herself. She knew formal attire was the best way to go.

"Alright then, you're already on your way, now tell me about your interests, what would you like to learn if you join our college?"

"I am a very creative student, always willing to help around with anyone and everything, and I saw that you had a great arts program and everyone had a great outcome once they finished the course" the woman smiled.

"That's amazing, just the creative mind we need in our industry" Maria smiled to herself, feeling proud of herself.

"I appreciate that, miss" the woman smiled. They got into a conversation about the arts and eventually decided to part ways.

"Well miss Garcia, I can definitely see you having a future here in Harvard" Maria flashes her pearly whites at the woman before shaking her hand and parting ways.

☆☆☆

Maria stood with Paxton and Trent, apparently the hot topic hadn't seen her warning as serious as she had thought. They were staring at the bunch of idiots with glares on their faces as they watched the boys stupidly throw chips into each other's mouths.

"Trent can I ask you a question?" Paxton broke the silence between them. Trent looked at him and smiled.

"Am I a loser?" Maria perked up upon hearing his burning question, Trent also smacking his shoulder before speaking up.

"What? How dare you talk about my best baby boy like that!" Maria held back a laugh at Trent's stupidity.

"Those little punks used to worship me. Now they're talking shit straight to my face" Paxton looked livid. Maria Tensed up before speaking.

"Haven't I said this enough? Don't say that about yourself" Paxton sighed.

"I dunno if you remember this but you're Paxton hall-yo-goddamn-shida. You are the king of this jungle baby. You are a legend, you are a handsome son of a bitch, and you're that guy" trent spoke, hyping Paxton up.

"Yeah" Paxton nodded with a smile.

"Sometimes,I'm brushing my teeth at night and I can't even believe we're best friends. And if you want their respect, you have to go in there and make them remember who their alpha is!" Paxton walked forward, not without Trent smacking his ass before he ran off to class. Maria stopped Paxton for a brief moment.

"Hey Pax, show those punks who's boss for me eh? Get a little bit of justice" Maria pet his shoulders before she blew him a kiss and walked off to class. His face flushed but he continued to keep a stern face on. He stormed up to the group before speaking.

"Hey, shrimp" Paxton asked calmly.

"Hey Pax" the boy asked, unaware of what was occurring.

"That ASU joke was pretty funny huh?" The boy smiled.

"Yeah, remember? Everyone who heard it laughed" Paxton fake smiled before leaning down to the boy whom was sat comfortably on the couch.

"If you ever speak to me like that again, I'll give you a Saturday detention for the rest of the year"

"What?" The boy asked confused. Paxton continued.

"And I'll make your lunch period 9 am"

"But I'll still be full from breakfast!" The boy whined.

"See, bro, I think you forget who you're talking to. And now I have the power and the parking spot of a faculty member. See, I can make your life miserable if I want to, so show some respect" Paxton stood up with a sarcastic smile.

"Look I'm really sorry Paxton please don't be mad at me I, you.. You look really handsome! Red is totally your colour man!" Paxton scoffed.

"Oh and one more thing, disrespect Maria again and I'll ban you from skating in the parking lot" the boys face became one of apologetic.

"Okay, yeah man consider it done!" The red head laughed before Paxton walked off, walking past a confused Lindsay.

☆☆☆

Maria was making her way home since devi had some things to take care of. She was minding her own business walking down the pavement, staring at the cracks in the ground before her name was called out from behind her. Ethan stepped in front of her, a goofy smile adorning his face.

"Hey, you walking home alone? Isn't that dangerous?" Maria furrowed her eyebrows at his comment.

"No, I'm capable of taking care of myself thanks" Maria flashes him a smile. As she started walking away from him, she was stopped by a firm hand placing itself on her bicep, causing her to groan.

"What do you want Ethan?" Maria had given him every opportunity to answer in the dirtiest possible way.

"I want you under me" he winks. Maria had to turn her face the complete opposite way so she could hide the embarrassment spread on her face. Ethan only chuckled, grabbing her by her waist with one hand, turning her face so he could see her with the other.

"Why don't we uh, head down to the skatepark? Maybe I could teach you how to skate?" Maria scoffs.

"I know how to ride a skate board" Ethan smirks, leaning closer to her.

"Show me then" he then drops his skateboard to the floor. Maria steps on and rides around in a circle, causing Ethan to clap sarcastically.

"What? I don't wanna get hit by a car, Paxton already did that" Ethan laughed at her joke. She remembered that night very vividly. Ethan slips his hand into hers.

"Cmon, to the skatepark!"

☆☆☆