-6-

𝐴𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑎 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑜, 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑠, 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑦 𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑑𝑖𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡? 𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑'𝑣𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝.

𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦, 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡.

I eased my book close and set my glasses down neatly beside it. I got up and went down to my kitchen. It's the best view I have of her house. I grabbed a bottle of water and and stared out of my kitchen window.

His car is still there after all these hours. It's nearly ten and he's still there. What is it that the two of you could be doing that we can't?

Hm, Amelia?

My eyes drift to her house and the lights are on. I want to know. I drank all of my water and tossed it into the bin.

I can't wait this out. I can't let him have you.

I exited my house and glanced around. It's quiet and dark enough. I shuffle over to her house and thanked the heavens that nobody owns a dog here in Siville.

The people here love the silence. I made it around her house, and there's a window facing tge living room. I peaked up, looking at them in full view.

They're sitting on the couch, chatting to beer and pizza. How horrid. He's dirty, can't cook, drinks from a bottle. He's everything you don't want Amelia.

Amelia threw her head back in laughter, probably due to something he said.

I too can make you laugh, amongst other things.

Theo set his bottle down and said somwthing. She paid close attention but I noticed something. Her fingers are tapping the bottom of her beer bottle, her brows are slightly creased together and she's in the far corner of the chair.

Like she's trying to distance herself from him.

He makes you uncomfortable.

Theo inched forward and set a hand on her knee. Amelia smiled and placed her bottle down. She removed his hand and shook her head.

If only I was a master at lip reading. Theo eased in, kissing her on the mouth. She shoved him and stood up.

Her next words were clear to me though, because she told him to leave. Theo stood up and tried to move closer but she stepped back.

Just go, she said.

Theo waved her off and left. I heard the front door slam shut and shoes on gravel. I eased around the corner to see him going over to his car.

I checked on Amelia and she's sitting on the couch with her face in her hands. I can tell she's crying, and that made me angry, but it also paved me a path.

I watched Theo get into his car and moments later he was off.

This is my chance to make you feel better. This can be the night I finally show you how much I can make you feel better always. And I didn't even had to anything.

Theo...you were my wingman tonight.

I went around and stopped by her front door. I brushed my hair back and checked my breath. Clean, clean, clean as always. I exhaled a breath and finally, I knocked.

I'm sure she'll ask me what I'm doing here but I have my plans.

The door opened and a distressed Amelia came into my view. When she saw me she seemed shocked. She sniffled, wiping her eyes as she hugged herself.

"Oh, E-Eddy, hi."

I'll never make you cry.

"Amelia, are you okay? Why are you crying?" I touch her face, brushing her tears gently away. I made my concern known to her. To show her that I am nothing like that Theo of hers.

"Oh, I um...got into a fight with Theo." She admits.

She wants you to comfort her, Eddy. Why else would she have no problem telling you?

"Theo." I turned around and then back to her. "I saw him drive off in a hurry when I was throwing out my trash and I decided to see if you were doing alright. The last thing I expected was to see you crying." I mutter.

She smiles. "Thank you, Eddy. I appreciate it."

I still brushed her cheeks and her dough brown eyes stared into mine. Her eyes drift to my lips and the air got hot.

Do I kiss her? Would it be the right time to do so?

"Eddy."

A whisper, a pleading call for me to just make her feel better. And I want to. I want to show you that I am the only one you should want.

And so, I kissed her.

Our lips touched and I felt a spark of fire rush from my head straight to my cock. Her fingers combed through my hair and I moaned.

Her tongue is hot and oddly sweet. Did she not drink? What was in the bottle then? A replacement? Did you, my dear Amelia, trust your own friend?

She pulled my shirt, tugging me inside as the kiss got deeper. My back hit the wall and her hands slit up my shirt, egniting more heat through my body.

And what's new about this is that I felt myself grow. I'm a grower?

Amelia pulled at my bottom my and that was what did it for me. My brows creased and her lips touched my neck. She bit and I came.

"Fuck."

It was pathetic in that moment, of course, but my body was in a war cry for her. I felt her tongue slide against my skin and I exhaled heavily as I emptied my first load.

The feeling was amazing, absolutely breath taking, literally it was. However, this is not how this is supposed to go.

Her lips met mine again and I groaned, pulling away.

"I can't."

Amelia opened her eyes and exhaled a breath. She looked confused and I don't blame her.

"W-what?"

"I'm sorry Amelia, this is too dangerous." I pulled away from her and touched my chest. My heart is beating too fast.

"Wait what do you mean?"

"Good-night Amelia." I left and sped walk to my house. When I got in I shut the door behind me and quickly unzipped my pants.

My cock sprung out and I sucked air through my tip. I stroked myself, thinking back on the kiss and her cold hands trailing up my shirt.

I thought of us going further than just a kiss. Her warm inside are wrapped around me and her moans are loud as I fucked her senseless.

"Eddy."

My name. The way she says my name.

"Eddy."

I hit the back of my head against my door and shot all over my floor. I came down from my high and touched the back of my head.

How pathetic.

~