-16-

𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒. 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑖𝑑. 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑓 𝐼'𝑚 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ. 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙.

𝑄𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑠, 𝐴𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑎, 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑒?

I eaased my book closed and got up from my seat. I'm enraged. Ever since I saw her leave with Thoe I've been like that. The burning feeling of hate and envy were powerful.

I was afraid of what might happen if I act on those emotions, so, to keep a clear head I'll have to visit you, just for a bit.

I made it outside in a daze, not caring who sees me at this time of night. I shuffle over to her kitchen window and tried it. It's unlocked.

Does she really not lock them? That's really dangerous Amelia, someone might break in to steal something.

Perusual, I took my shoes off, hopped through the window and made my way straight to her bedroom. I gazed at her bed, which is neatly made, and didn't waste another second taking my clothes off.

I got in and placed the covers over me. The silk on my body, her smell, it was everything. I got hard and of course I touched myself. Her smell is stronger in her room.

It was like I was being filled with dopamine. It was an amazing pull too. Again my brain wandered, imagining her riding me, or sucking me off until I can no longer breathe.

The feeling of her hot tongue tracing my skin and tip.

Gosh. It all made me wish she was here. Oh Amelia, I love you.

Time went by and I'm still here, stroking myself to the thought and smell of her. However that smell was also mixed in with sweat.

I came again and hit the sheets. I'm supposed to be gone. "Stop Eddy, stop."

I have to go, what am I still doing here? Am I not scared she might return?

I wipe the sweat from my forehead with the back of my hand and sat up. I glance down, noticing the tip of my cock is still spilling pre. I'm still horny.

No, I need to leave. However, my imagination took over. Amelia took my cock into her mouth and I threw my head back in pleasure. The gagging and slurping sounds rang through my eardrums.

"Faster baby." I set my hand at the back of her head and thrusted further into her mouth. The lewd noises were my music and the feeling of another muscle relaxing orgasm was just a few strokes away.

I'm close.

I got up, dangling my feet over the bed. My movements got faster and again I saw her on her knees in front of me. I clutch the sheets and a moment later I came.

I groaned loudly and nearly smiled as more of what was inside of me spilled out. I laid down and exhaled heavily.

Fuck I'm tired.

I prop up on my elbows and looked at my pulsation. It finally went down and I sighed.

I miss you.

If only I could talk to her and get her alone somehow. I stood to my feet and got to cleaning as quickly as possible. I didn't even shower, I just threw my clothes back on and worked it.

Her cleaning supplies lacks a lot but it's what I'll have to do with once more.

I changed her sheets, putting the other ones in the washer that's in the hallway closet, at least she's got one of those because if not I would've killed myself if I had to go to the laundromat instead.

I mopped her floor with the sour lemon cleaner she has and fixed her shoes under her bed. My intensive cleaning got in the way and I heard the slam of her front door.

Fuck!

I wrang the mop and quickly grabbed the pail, emptying it in the bathtub. I put the pail and cleaner back under the sink cabinet and placed the mop behind the bathroom door.

I over did my stay.

I could hear the low thumps of her shoes against the stairs and she drew nearer. My heart is pounding in my chest and I feel my body get covered in sweat.

I step out of the bathroom and her room door opened. Panicked, I dropped to the floor and rolled under the bed.

I set my hands upon my chest as if to lower the sound of it. Her door closed and something, a bag, I think, dropped to the floor. Her shoes thumped against the floorboards and her feet came into view.

She didn't move for five minutes —I counted— but when she did I got even more anxious.

"That crazy fucker." It was close to a whisper. She rushed out of her room and I quickly got out from under her bed and left her room.

I tiptoed down the steps and I heard her front door slam. I ran the rest of the way and towards the kitchen. My limbs were shaking at this point. I lift the window up and crawled over the sink and out of the window.

I closed it and quickly put my shoes on. When I did I exhaled.

"Breathe, Eddy. Think." I can't just show up smelling like lemon zest and bleach. So...I got an idea.

I dropped to my knees and began to cover myself in dirt. My arms, shirt, part of my face and pants. I held the bridge of my nose and prepared myself.

The things I do for love.

I snapped my nose and pinched back the agonising scream. I grabbed the dirt below my hands and pushed past it.

I balled a fist and punched myself in the face over and over until I couldn't. I rubbed blood from my nose onto my shirt and for the cherry on top, a busted lip.

I bit my lip and winced when I pinched past my skin.

And now...to pretend.

I got up to my feet and stumbled around her house. I can see her at my door banging and calling for me to come outside.

If only she knew. I jogged out to the sidewalk as quick as can and then the show began. I got close enough and she punched my door.

"Creep!"

"Amelia?" She turned to me and her angry gaze quickly changed when she saw me.

Pretend.

"Eddy?"

I dropped to the floor and I heard a gasp. "Eddy!"

~

Wow, get this man an Oscar