-15-

𝐼'𝑚 𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑑. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎𝑑𝑣𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡, 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓. 𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑚𝑒. 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑥𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒. 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒.

𝐼 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒.

However, that look of fear in her eyes were evident. It told me she was afraid, no...surprised. She enjoyed it though, she moaned and whined when I pressed against her sweet spot. The button for increase arousal.

The thought made me smile like an idiot, chuckle even.

"You have a cute laugh."

Thanks, Amelia.

My laughter died down and I tapped my pen against the thick pages. I need a new book. My eyes drift over to the panty set I took.

I pick it up, taking a deep inhale. Ugh, she smells so good. Suddenly there was a loud bang. I closed my book and put her panty back where I had it.

I rushed out of my room and the banging sound got louder.

It's her, I know it's her.

Passing my kitchen I reached the front door. I made sure my hair was fixed and I pushed my glasses up to my nose. I should have taken them off. I exhaled a breath and opened the door.

I was right. It is her. She didn't waste another second slapping me across the face, when. She slapped me so hard in fact that my glasses flew from my face.

Pretend.

"You fucking creep! Theo was right about you being a pervert and I didn't believe him!"

Pretend.

I gaze at her in forced confusion as I held my face. I did leave out a tiny detail. The scrape she gave to me had been covered with a bandaid.

It wasn't fun since I nearly had a panic attack.

"May I ask what it is you're talking about?"

"You raped me!" She shoved me, punching my chest. Seeing her hurt like this made me sad and concerned. But hearing that word seep from her lips was like a fork to a plate.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I mutter. I'm so sorry for hurting you, Amelia. And making you cry. This was the last thing I wanted but if I say anything you'd hate me.

She wiped her tears and exhaled. "You were in my house, you came into my room and you waited until I was asleep to have sex with me you sick fucking bastard!"

This side of you is new. Sure you woke up but...

"I don't...want you to sound crazy, Amelia but...are you sure that wasn't a dream?"

Silence.

"You do have dreams, right? I-I mean after my mishap and you telling me to leave I did...maybe you miss me enough to dream about me." Okay shut the fuck up, Eddy, you sound delusional.

"Miss you?"

I shrug. "I mean I do, I thought our friendship would florish like a flower's first bloom but...it fell flat."

She shook her head. "It was real, I know it was. I-I scratched you, that's what the bandaid it for. Right?"

If you have the ask.

"No actually. There was a stray cat that attacked me when I waa trying to lure it in. Cat didn't take too kindly to me." I grin.

She sniffled and wiped his eyes. Amelia shook her head and exhaled.

"Amelia," I call, gaining her attention.

"I already told you before I'll never hurt you. I'm not Theo. As for what you think I might have done to you...spray him next time. With mace or something. Dream me will not leave a stain on real me's name."

Aha! She smirked. Good to know I am back above water.

"It really wasn't you?"

"If it had been me, and I were you, I wouldn't be storming over to my house in rage without a .22."

She grinned lightly. "Gosh, I'm sorry it's just that I panicked and it felt so real that I thought-

"I understand, Amelia. But I hope this talk cleared your head and helped you a bit. Have a nice day now."

"Yeah...you too." I close my door and locked it. That went better than expected.

"Okay, you dug yourself out of that one, Eddy. However next time control yourself." I went over to the kitchen and looked through my kitchen window. My heart skipped a beat when I saw her standing there, looking right at my house, right at me.

It was like she was waiting for me to look through this very window.

I smile, sending her a wave. She shook her head and jogged inside of her house. Amelia, my sweet cherry, you have lost the trust you had for me and it's all my fault.

My sweet cherry...do you taste of cherries? I got so distratced with the tip of my dick that I didn't stop to think about the tip of my tongue. I would love to know what you taste li-no no fuck. I can't be thinking about that after what I did.

The heinous act of man.

"Dammit." Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. "Come on Eddy." However nothing worked. The sweet aroma of your bodywash is stronger than you think.

I just can't help it.

I quickly strip my pants down and stroked myself at the thought of her. Here she is, plastered against my sink as fucked her senseless.

Her moans.

"Eddy!"

Her whimpers.

"Ah!"

The demands.

"Faster, yes!"

You make me this way.

I thrust faster, the squelching sounds we made becoming louder and louder through every growing second.

"I'm cumming. I'm-"

Every time I feel that feeling of just letting my nerves loose for an orgasm it makes me want to do more.

I love that feeling.

I opened my eyes and swallowed. I looked at my hand. The only thing I hate is that sticky feeling.

I washed my hands and began to drift until I saw something. I look up, and froze completely.

Theo. And what's even better is that he's on a motorbike. Seeing him made my blood boil. He didn't get off, he sat there, waiting.

Her door opened momentarily and she's wearing a dress. A plain black and white stripped dress. Amelia rushed over to his bike with a happy smile and even hugged that bastard.

He took off his helmet, handing it to her. Afyer she put it on they were off like the flash.

He abused you, Amelia. He made you uncomfortable and now he's just back like nothing happened!?

I turn the sink off and pulled up my pants. I storm off to my room and went to the bathroom. I strip out of my clothes and turned the tap on, getting in after.

The water scold my skin but I didn't care. Clear thoughts, Eddy. Clear. Thoughts. Clear.

They're fucking. "Fuck!" I punched the shower of the wall and instantly regretted it. I held my hand in pain, my good hand too.

"Shit." Theo you fucking cockroach. "She's mine!"

~