𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄

SYNOPSIS

    JULIET wasn't technically born. She was fabricated inside a laboratory like any other lousy experiment. The worst part of it all, as if the world didn't already hate her enough, she was created alongside her narcissistic brother. Homelander and Stronghold, known as America's sweethearts since each of them could remember. It sure is overwhelming for a child to grow up in front of the public eye, but it was even worse to handle it with everyone treating you like a ticking bomb.

     But Juliet didn't know anything else besides smiling at cameras and reciting rehearsed lines. The whole world knew about her life and who she was, but she had no clue herself. Hell, she didn't even know what her birthday was, yet everyone out there knew of the fake date Vought announced to the public. It surely added fuel to the everlasting resentment she began to feel for her creators, yet she allowed them to play with her like a lifeless puppet.

     When this random boy comes out of nowhere, her life takes a turn. She doesn't know for better or worse. Secrets are brought to the public's eye, and the perfect perception that people had about superheroes like her is changed forever.

JULIET
( melissa benoist )

HUGHIE CAMPBELL( jack quaid )

HUGHIE CAMPBELL
( jack quaid )

&&&antony starr as homelanderkarl urban as billy butchererin moriarty as annie januarykaren fukuhara as kimiko miyashirolaz alonso as mother's milkand the rest of the cast as their respective characters

&&&
antony starr as homelander
karl urban as billy butcher
erin moriarty as annie january
karen fukuhara as kimiko miyashiro
laz alonso as mother's milk
and the rest of the cast as their respective characters

DISCLAIMERS !

╰── 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 ! This book contains graphic descriptions of violence, toxic family relationships, blood, gore, eating disorders, and murder. If your're sensitive to any of these topics, please read with caution. A warning will be placed at the beginning of each chapter before it is mentioned.

╰── 𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗬𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ! I don't own the rights to The Boys or any of its characters. I just own my OC Juliet and her story line. If you see any other story using the same lines or plot, feel free to inform me.

╰── 𝗗𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 ! @marv3lmcuman1a @TheUniversez @Destany_Strange  <3

╰── 𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘 ! This is a wild ride, people. Can't tell if I'm excited or terrified. English isn't my first language, so I apologize if there's mistakes throughout the story. For the sake of my sanity and the plot, Hughie will be aged up in this fic. In the show he's in his mid-twenties but in this book he'll be in his early thirties. Also, Hughie's one of my favorite characters of the series, and the lack of fics is upsetting. *In Thanos's voice* Fine, I'll do it myself. Hope you enjoy this book, especially since I've been so excited to share it with you.