(9) LONG YEARS AGO

Both unexpected shocks and surprises bring some secrets to light

Both unexpected shocks and surprises bring some secrets to light. Most of us or it can be said that everyone of us has interest in revelation of secrets, but when someone dear to us reveals something to us that becomes a real story rather than being a mere secret. A story like that is just on way to its listener, the most awaited listener.

"Dad!" Subhanwita whispered looking at her saviour who came to her aid.

"I am here, my child. Don't worry," Aparajit stood beside Subhanwita protectively.

"Animesh, it's the first and last warning to you. If you ever cross the path of any of my family member then you won't able to find even a single atom of your existence," Aparajit threw the most dangerous glare towards the man standing opposite to him.

Running out of options Animesh left from there breathing angrily.

"Dad, do you know him?" Subhanwita asked after the villain exited.

"Yes, he's the son of my rival cum enemy," Aparajit replied.

"How did you know that I am in danger?" Her curiosity started to play its role.

"I didn't know certainly. I came to know from ma that you had gone alone. That was why I came to check on you. You shouldn't come out like this," His concerned look generated happy vibes inside her.

"You don't know how to lie, Dad. If you hadn't known about the danger certainly then you would haven't come with body guards," Flashing a witty smile she looked at him.

"You are too smart to caught my lie just like Prithika and Mishika," He chuckled slightly over the antics of the young girl.

"Who's Mishika?" The new name caught her attention.

"She's my daughter and your only sister in law who is residing in London for now," He introduced his daughter to his daughter in law.

"Dad, please share the secret which you are hiding," Her curiosity was something which couldn't be calmed before getting answer that too in a limited period of time.

"Will share but not here. Let's go home," He urged affectionately.

"You will share later, right? Promise, Dad!" She was sounding like a five year old girl who was confirming about her father's promise.

"Yes, my child. I promise," After a long Aparajit got someone to ask promise from him. Caressing her hairs softly he promised her.

After evening Subhanwita went to Aparajit finding him at lawn. She was too impatient to know her answer or it can be said to hear the story of Aparajit's side.

"Dad, can I get sometime of yours?" Subhanwita stood beside the chair Aparajit was sitting.

"Sure, Subha. Have a sit," He smiled offering her a seat.