(26) MIDNIGHT MAAGI

Facts aren't simple to be accepted always, and those aren't even always successful to soothe anyone especially in sensitive situation

Facts aren't simple to be accepted always, and those aren't even always successful to soothe anyone especially in sensitive situation. At that time a person should be consoled in the way which makes him or her feel comfortable or else wound will grow more under influence of the existing grief.

Coming back to room her room Subhanwita dialed Tushar's number. She wanted to confirm about the shooter who had attacked on them.

"Hello! Tushar! Had you confronted Animesh about the attack waged on me and Arjun?" Subhanwita was trying to sound calm as much as possible.

"Yes, I did," Tushar replied from other side.

"What did Animesh tell about that?" She had to know if Animesh didn't plan that attack then what his real plan was.

"He told that his motive was to kidnap Arjun bhai not to attack on him. Animesh kept repeating his statement that he was ignorant about the attack when I accused him of being the master mind of that accident," Tushar was curious to know the reason of being interrogated over phone, but he couldn't ask anything.

"Thanks for letting me know," After getting her answer she cut the call.

Whole day passed out in struggling with her scared self. As Mishika had headache she couldn't come to check on Subhanwita which was a relief for her. She wasn't in a mood to talk or behave normally around anyone.

In evening she received a call from Arjun informing her that he would be late as he had a get together with new clients in hotel. Advising her to have food in time he cut the call.

She was getting restless thinking about the dangers around Arjun. Animesh was a threat very before, but along with him a new name was also added to agonise her. Subhanwita started loving Arjun, and it wasn't unknown her. Their relationship had progressed enough to earn her love for him.

But before their relationship could bloom more barriers entered in.

She was visiting her memories with Arjun to make herself engrossed in a good way. It was even working well, but after a short the uncertainty of next moment pulled her attention back from her pleasant visit.

The moments of wait was testing her patience harshly which she couldn't ignore each time. That was why tear drops came forward to be her companion, and to assign her the task of wiping those so that fresh ones could fill her eyes after that.

Losing herself she leaned herself against the wall.

"Subhi! Are you still awake?" Tension filled Arjun's heart immediately when Subhanwita turned to him in tears.

"Anything wrong! Why are you crying?" In reply he received a tight hug from her.

"I have asked something, Subhi. What happened to you? What's the reason behind these tears?" His question was making her sob increase.