(15) SOULMATE

No mission is difficult if we have a good mentor with us

No mission is difficult if we have a good mentor with us. This mentor can be a person or any situation. More than anyone situation moulds the best out of us in any sphere. Subhanwita who was totally unaware of business had initiated her steps towards the new sphere siding her hesitation. No doubt Arjun's support was with her, but her inspiration emerged from the distance in between Arjun and Mishika. Subhanwita wished to bring the duo closer in excuse of that workshop of communication skill.

Subhanwita got the idea of workshop even due to the shattered bonds of her family. She felt the issue was nothing else other than communication gap which never had importantly considered by anyone.

Subhanwita was working behind the curtains for the workshop. She used to prepare presentations including good points, and the brother sister duo used to present that in front of employees supervising their performances.

The workshop completed successfully. At the end the idea and execution of workshop received praising feedbacks from employees in a huge number.

On a fine day Arjun thought to introduce Subhanwita to everyone in office.

"Arjun, is it necessary?" Subhanwita was walking towards towards parking along with Arjun.

"Of course, it is. You had been involved in this workshop equally. Employees should meet you, the person who suggested the idea about workshop," He opened the door of car for her, and sitting in started driving to office.

"I am feeling a bit nervous. I never had met so much people all together," She told after a few minutes.

"Don't be, Subhi. You aren't going for any interview," He smiled looking at her expression which was attention demanding in a cute way.

"I know that yet I can't control," Turning her face to other side she pouted.

"Then just remember one thing that I am with you, and I will be with you there too. I hope it will work," He held her hand in assurance while driving

In no time his words worked like a magic. Really, there's no greater magic than few love filled words.

After reaching office many admiring stares welcomed the couple. Arjun introduced Subhanwita to employees, and she received a great round of cheers. Receiving heartfelt welcome she went to his official chamber along with him.

"How's this place, Subhi?" He asked.

"Well arranged and amazing. I am glad to visit here. Even glad for your this reciprocation," She replied roaming her eyes around.

"Subhi, do you think that I will reciprocate you only if you do something for me?" He indicated her to have a sit through a gentle gesture.

"No, Arjun. I know you never wish anything in return in this relationship," Her confident voice answered.

"How do you know?" He too sat beside her.

"The day when you saved me, and decided to marry me I hadn't done anything to be reciprocated by you. Even after saving me you could have chosen to go on your own way, but you didn't," Her words invited him for eye lock session.

"That day I came to know my saviour cum soulmate in brief, but whatever I came to know was all true, because my believe guided me regarding that," At the end she smiled making him too smile.

"Soulmate!" He exclaimed with astonishment mixed smile.

"Yes, soulmate. Soulmate isn't a concept of attraction. Soulmate is the one who acquires your heart and soul without being a sovereign over you, and you became the one for me at the very first day when you saved me in hotel," Her words were more beautiful than any kind of melodies to his ears.

"If we didn't get marry then someone else would be your soulmate, right?" He couldn't resist this question.

"I thought I won't marry ever. That was why I used to break all the alliances myself before both the sides could plan anything further," A short chain of laughter escaped from her mouth while sharing her secret.

"Really! None ever doubted on you ever!" He couldn't believe that his girl could be a mastermind.

"It was so risky, but all the credit goes to my innocent looking face," She laughed again presenting him a chance of being lost in her.

"I had been played my plan perfectly in this case. If you hadn't married me that day then maa would have peeled me off for helping my would be groom to flee away," Her laughing expression changed into a fake tensed one yet she was praising her act internally.

"He was in love with someone else. How could maa punish you after knowing the truth?" Her words were not so easy to digest on his part.

"I don't have answer for this, but I am sure she would haven't praised me after whatever I had done," She allowed smile to creep over her lips again.

"Looks like after meeting you I had been playing the role of your saviour," He threw a teasing glare towards her.

"Yes, once a saviour always a saviour," She praised him through eyes making him blush.

"Subhi, I had heard the discussion of grand ma's friends. I thought that would impact you negatively, and our bond will be binded by misunderstanding. You have proved me wrong, and I am so happy about this," He grabbed her hands in his thanking her silently.

"Wipe this fear of being misunderstood near me, Arjun. It's not gonna happen," She flashed an assuring smile, one of the most beautiful shades of her smile.

"Why? Just because I am your saviour!" He was waiting to listen what does he mean to her other than a saviour.

"No, it's because you are my soulmate who makes my life splendid. Once a soulmate always a soulmate," She leaned her head towards his heart.

Freeing her hands he embraced her immediately. She too did the same. After spending some quality time with each other he headed back to drop her in home during lunch time. When car was moving on road a person grabbed her attention.

"Tushar! What is he doing with Animesh?" She thought to herself, but couldn't go ahead to assume anything as he shook her slightly to break her silence.

Returning a smile she indicated him not to worry.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏